Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Random Songs That Just Enter Your Mind...

Traf

You know that bit right at the beginning of California Love - when that weird vocoder voice sings 'California Love'?

All day I've been singing that but changing the words to whatever I am doing at that instant. For example, my Mrs has just asked me if I want chicken for tea and I could only reply by singing 'California chicken' at her. I don't know where it's come from or why. She's sick of it and frankly I can't blame her.

• Site Supporter

You know that bit right at the beginning of California Love - when that weird vocoder voice sings 'California Love'?

All day I've been singing that but changing the words to whatever I am doing at that instant. For example, my Mrs has just asked me if I want chicken for tea and I could only reply by singing 'California chicken' at her. I don't know where it's come from or why. She's sick of it and frankly I can't blame her.

What will you do if she asks you where do you fancy going on holiday

Various kids TV theme tunes nowadays.

It was Doc McStuffins this afternoon.

Dinosaur train.

Charlie and the numbers.

Dora the Explorer.

All feature quite regularly in my inner voice during the working day. I fink iv gon menkul

• Moderators

Got stumbled on at work singing P.I.M.P whilst brewing up using the cups and spoona as my percussion, dunno where it came from either

Would've been bad enough had it been a colleague but this was a girl who was there for an interview with a look on her face that suggested she wouldn't be accepting any offer made

Me and Gumbo started singing Dina Carroll - Don't be a stranger as we got off the train in Stockport, after Sheff Wednesday.

Another one is Wilson Phillips - Hold on for one more day that usually involves an away win and a load of beers, towards the end of a train journey !!

You 2 are proper bummers

And not in the gay way...in a really, really gay way