Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
Happy Wanderer

Wanderers 1 Liverpool 2

I reckon Lennon will be busy for the next half an hour smashing Trotter all over the dressing room.

Good performance although we really should be in the 5th round, no need for Danns to be tackling like that and that was as good of a chance for anyone to go 2-0 up, terrible miss from Eidur.

Guest Blixa

I hope they go on and win it now

Great cup tie.

Good luck LFC

Anyone. But. Them.

I hope they go on and win it now

Great cup tie.

Good luck LFC

That club is a shower of cunts from top to bottom.

I'd rather get buried in a Man Utd coffin that have any association with it.

Shameful young Ryan.

Hopefully Trotter doesn't play much more this season. Everytime I've seen him, he's had a mistake in him.

Trotter looked more fucked than everyone else, he was only on for 25 minutes!!!

Dont Think you can blame anyone though.

Clough made a mistake giving ball away leading to sending off, but won the penalty.

Gave everything today, just beaten by another worldie in injury time.

proud of every single one of them.

Edited by Arrested development

Is Danns the scouser an LFC fan!?? Just askin like!

His 10 year-old son is in Liverpool's Academy.

WTF are you on about Ryan?

Liverpool deserved the win in the end and they have some very good players, but I certainly don't want them to go on and win the cup.

We came a lot closer than i thought we would. It looked like they were never going to score. Considering the team we were able to put out it was a very decent effort.

A good effort with our 2nd team against Liverpool's first team.

This! Really proud of our performance,took a sending off for the pikey tramps to get anything.Well done lads!!!

Dervite got pulled out of position by Henderson for the equaliser. You could see Trotter looking to pass Sterling on to Dervite but he wasn't there. Not saying he was blameless like

Right, anyone coming on here with criticisms of any of our players or tactics need to have a day off. That was a great effort, well done lads. Let's celebrate the good stuff. Proud to be a Wanderer.

Ryan, not now son. Thanks.

Did no one else notice coutinhos was deflected off trotter looped in not quite Paul Parker v crouts but Lonners would have saved it but shit happens liverpool are shite and still 20 years off a title

Guest Blixa

Liverpool were the team the sad glory hunting cunts supported at school. Before they jumped ship to United in later years.

If you see grown men from Bolton supporting Liverpool, you have them sussed out straight away.

It's the fight and work ethic Lennon has installed into the club that is pleasing to see. Clough,Clayton and Vela the future is promising.

Vela played really well wheats was immense mills great effort for team plus all others played really well fully together squad and club looking fwd to seeing the new lads now and finishing season with flourish

Stuck on asda carpark proud but fucking gutted had a few diirty skiprats near us in wsl coppers never took camerss off some yoof giving them grrief

Clapping a man sent off on 65 minutes?

I can understand if he was last man in the 96th minute with an open net, but not that.

Edited by Eavesy

Fantastic effort from the whole team. Actually managed to watch this game (it was on TV over here) and I can't really fault a single one of the lads.

Anyone hoping Liverpool win the cup can just piss off. Vastly overrated team. Here's hoping Chungy knocks them out in the next round.

Utter scouse rats. Hope Palace beat them and Pardew streaks over to the away end.

We were brilliantly organised tonight by Lennon. Mills up top was a shock but it seemed to work. The Back four did great marshalled by Wheater and Dervite. Danns made two tackles and got two yellows..very unlucky.

Gerrard telling the ref to send him off is a cunts trick. Hope he leaves without any trophies this season.

To keep them quiet with minimal chances was superb. Very proud of the collective effort tonight. We didnt deserve that.