Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rugby Is Back....

Underpants

14 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

And complacency in the team selection.  

In one, the Saracens players haven't played a competitive game in months and it showed. Billy just looked overweight and how he is a shoe in and Sam Simmonds cant get into squad as European Player of the year only the Aussie knows

Scotland aren't getting the credit they deserve - they were immense - never stopped putting pressure on England, whether in attack or defence - England's backs hardly touched the ball - EJ has admitted the defeat was his fault - I think he's deflecting from the players - some had hardly played in 2 months...

Anyway, although well done to Scotland the title will be won by France or England.....

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, green genie said:

That penalty count would mean a loss against anyone but Italy.

Sorry for Willis, just when forcing EJ to take notice 

Simmonds scores two more for Chiefs while Billy takes his swansong tour

Didn't see the game at all, so what happened?

Willis injured or something?

How many pens conceded.

11 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Didn't see the game at all, so what happened?

Willis injured or something?

How many pens conceded.

Knee went backwards to extent didn't show replay.

Lost count of penalties but way too many 

Just read match report.  12 penalties 

Edited by green genie

• 2 weeks later...

Wales v England, England are struggling & are not very good at the moment and I personally think that Eddie Jones needs to go, but that ref was today the most biased, corrupt ref I've seen for a long time, The 2 Wales tries in the 1st half were a disgrace and even the welsh pundits said they were bad decisions.

England may have lost anyway, but England have always had to play against 16 men as everyone hates us and the refs always look to penalise England more than whoever they are playing, but today that was a fecking disgrace, someone needs to speak out now and raise this anti England bias seriously.

26 minutes ago, Black Sheep said:

Wales v England, England are struggling & are not very good at the moment and I personally think that Eddie Jones needs to go, but that ref was today the most biased, corrupt ref I've seen for a long time, The 2 Wales tries in the 1st half were a disgrace and even the welsh pundits said they were bad decisions.

England may have lost anyway, but England have always had to play against 16 men as everyone hates us and the refs always look to penalise England more than whoever they are playing, but today that was a fecking disgrace, someone needs to speak out now and raise this anti England bias seriously.

Why does Eddie need to go?

Worst refereeing performance at an elite level rugby match you will ever see that. Utter arrogance from the frog cunt. 

We are going backwards though as a team and something just isn’t right. Is that the coaching team has ran its course or just the freakish nature of a covid riddled year and disruption? Not sure.