Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rugby Is Back....

Underpants

• 10 months later...
  • Members

Oh, the 6 Nations is a national anthem contest is it? There was me for all this time thinking it was about rugby.

Still think we should sing 'Jerusalem' at England games. Much more motivational. 

A very convincing win anyway. I have seen national teams get too emotional before during the singing of anthems and have been a spent force before a ball has has been kicked. Premature exultation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

There's a guy just come on for Wales that honestly wouldn't look out of place sat in his works van covered in shit, fast asleep after breakfast bin lid from Petes Butty van on the A6.

Just a fat bloke in rugby kit.

????????????????????????????

It's just taken about half an hour to organise a scrum

It'd be easier herding cats

And more entertaining, cos this is fucking muck

There's a guy just come on for Wales that honestly wouldn't look out of place sat in his works van covered in shit, fast asleep after breakfast bin lid from Petes Butty van on the A6.

Told you I could still play union at a high level. ????????

????????????????????????????

It's just taken about half an hour to organise a scrum

It'd be easier herding cats

And more entertaining, cos this is fucking muck

At least scrums are contested and a great part of the game when done properly. But yes, they are so frustrating and time consuming.

But why have them? They are pointless. 500 tonnes of testosterone grunting at each other for 10 minutes waiting for the ball to go back to the team that put it in is just fucking nonsense. I could have taken a load out of the washer, put another in, had a smoke and a big shit in the time it takes to get that mess over and done with.

Get on with the game for fucks sake.

I believe you mean Gethin Jenkins. He did look a shade flabby! Always had plenty of guts!

• 2 weeks later...

England win 6 nations. I think every true Englishman on here likes to see England win in whatever sport they are competing in. I'm hoping I live long enough to see the football lot win a tournament; and the RL lot to win a game.

Edited by Underpants