Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Auswitz/birkenau

anewman

How much did the trip cost for both of you mate?  I fancy going.

Karkow is a great place, you can get there for around £80. The place is cheap to drink/eat/trips and the hotels are not that bad depending who you are going with.

I do think you will find anyone on here saying don't go.

• Site Supporter

Went to Krakow with the missus a few years ago and went to the Jewish Museum in Kazimierz but couldn't persuade her go to Auschwitz after that as she said it would be too harrowing. So when we got back I told my (then) 8 year old son all about it and as we go to a lot of historical places together I'd take him one day to visit Auschwitz . But he said no thanks as he reckoned the gift shop would be rubbish.........

• Site Supporter

The sheer scale is beyond comprehension, no wonder the soldiers who liberated the camps struggle with what they encountered.

These Holocaust Deniars - What kind of fucking brain donor tries to suggest this never happened?

I think the inclusion of the 'healing' section of the footage was interesting, particularly the bit about the British setting up clothing stores in Bergen-Belsen and naming them after high street stores like 'Harrods', when they realized it would have a beneficial effect on the recovery process of the inmates. Apparently they also shipped in lipstick for the women for the same reason.

• Site Supporter

As far as I have seen, the only muslims he wishes were dead are the same ones you should. Evil cunts who will behead people, burn them alive or blow them up on the London underground or on London buses.

To try and draw a parallel with the atrocities at Nazi death camps is fucking appalling. Pretty sure we would all like to see these evil fuckers simply eliminated - not have their skin harvested for lampshades; their gold fillings looted and experimented upon by injecting petrol into their veins (Note - I might make an exception to some of these for Jihadi John).

What the fuck are you on about?

Edited by Alf Hartigan

• Members

What the fuck are you on about?

You were 'not taking the piss' and asking a serious question of anewman about how he could wish muslims dead but express sympathy for holocaust victims.

I was 'on about' not wanting to see all muslims dead, only the murdering scumbags we collectively refer to as extreme Islam.

The extreme Islamics we would like to see dead behave more like murderous Nazis (especially towards Jewish people).

You were trying to draw a parallel between murderers in current times and victims from 75 years ago. Does not compute.

Watched that BBC2 programme recently (Martin Freeman) about the trial of Adolf Eichmann in Israel early 60's.

This was the Nazi who was a main organiser for implementing the 'final solution'. He was found in Argentina and brought to trial.

Quite astonishing that he sat there hardly flinching as they showed images of the camps and holocaust witness statements.

Not even a hint of remorse shown.

How much did the trip cost for both of you mate?  I fancy going.

Doing 3 nights in July with GF and daughter - flights were about £120 each. Trendy 2-bedroom apartment in the centre is £225. Coming in just under £200 each.

Had daughter watch "Schindlers List" this week, get a feel for it - forgot myself how crazy Ralph Fiennes character was!

I think it was clever that they made the film "Boy in Striped Pjamas" - a great way for kids to learn about the holocaust.

Edited by Smiley

• Site Supporter

You were 'not taking the piss' and asking a serious question of anewman about how he could wish muslims dead but express sympathy for holocaust victims.

I was 'on about' not wanting to see all muslims dead, only the murdering scumbags we collectively refer to as extreme Islam.

The extreme Islamics we would like to see dead behave more like murderous Nazis (especially towards Jewish people).

You were trying to draw a parallel between murderers in current times and victims from 75 years ago. Does not compute.

full of shit and misinterpreting posts as usual.

it was a serious question, as I'd hoped anewman might have had a re-think of his views on the Muslim community in Bolton.

i liked his post about his trip to Auschwitz.

• Members

it was a serious question, as I'd hoped anewman might have had a re-think of his views on the Muslim community in Bolton.

Aye reet. Have a nice day.

Alf you need to tow the party line....i read it as a serious question but they clearly would not.

you should know you can spout any bollocks about religion / rayguns as long as further down when you realise people think you are nothing more than a bigot you put "hooked another one"

right, I do have a problem with the muslims in Bolton near where I live, they are arrogant little cocky cunts, they drive up and down halliwell road picking off young kids get out their cars and twat them, they also try to leer young girls in their cars, then you have the mosque where all consideration for other road users are non existent as they block the road completely. wish them dead?? no, wish they would fuck off?? yes

then there are these cunts who killed lee rigby, chopping off folk like alan hennings head, setting fire to pilots, anyone associated to that ideology wish them dead??? yes, I would press the fucking button

then there is suni, known him for years, absolute fantastic bloke, goes out to work as does his wife, they have a disabled son yet that doesn't make them claim benefits, I even go and repair their stairlift for fuck all when needed. Would I like them to fuck off?? no, they are welcome as my neighbour all day long.

English scrotes who dole doss, sponge off the system and watch jezza all day, I wish they would fuck off to an island in the middle of the north sea

eastern Europeans here who graft on site and contribute to society and integrate, do I wish they would fuck off?? no, they can work alongside me all day long

eastern Europeans here sponging and making our streets look absolutely disgusting not integrating and hanging round the town loitering perving at young girls, do I wish they would fuck off?? most definitely

the city of Liverpool, I wish they would put a border around it and fuck it off to Ireland

Hope that clears a few things up

right, I do have a problem with the muslims in Bolton near where I live, they are arrogant little cocky cunts, they drive up and down halliwell road picking off young kids get out their cars and twat them, they also try to leer young girls in their cars, then you have the mosque where all consideration for other road users are non existent as they block the road completely. wish them dead?? no, wish they would fuck off?? yes

then there are these cunts who killed lee rigby, chopping off folk like alan hennings head, setting fire to pilots, anyone associated to that ideology wish them dead??? yes, I would press the fucking button

then there is suni, known him for years, absolute fantastic bloke, goes out to work as does his wife, they have a disabled son yet that doesn't make them claim benefits, I even go and repair their stairlift for fuck all when needed. Would I like them to fuck off?? no, they are welcome as my neighbour all day long.

English scrotes who dole doss, sponge off the system and watch jezza all day, I wish they would fuck off to an island in the middle of the north sea

eastern Europeans here who graft on site and contribute to society and integrate, do I wish they would fuck off?? no, they can work alongside me all day long

eastern Europeans here sponging and making our streets look absolutely disgusting not integrating and hanging round the town loitering perving at young girls, do I wish they would fuck off?? most definitely

the city of Liverpool, I wish they would put a border around it and fuck it off to Ireland

Hope that clears a few things up

FISHING-ROD-AND-FISH.jpg

see Alf thats how you do it :D