Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

World Cup

bolty58

• Members

It's started. We have Mitchell Johnson and David Warners slimy faces all over the TV today expressing much mirth and merriment at the poster the Aussies have released along the lines of "Lost - a pair of balls. If found please return to the England cricket team". This poster features a delightfully arranged pair of cricket balls to resemble a fine pair of rosy katangas.

If I were the management team for the England World Cup squad, I would plaster the posters all over the England dressing room. I can think of no better motivation for the Valentines Day game.

Will love it if we bore it right up the arrogant cunts.

• Members

Having lived through the Warne and McGrath years down here, I am suitably prepared for the predictable onslaught of pathetic jibes, slimy sarcasm and general triumphalism.

It is a long tournament and things can change dramatically as we have all seen in previous long tournaments.

Hope is never extinguished.

Having lived through the Warne and McGrath years down here, I am suitably prepared for the predictable onslaught of pathetic jibes, slimy sarcasm and general triumphalism.

It is a long tournament and things can change dramatically as we have all seen in previous long tournaments.

Hope is never extinguished.

Clearly, the most amusing outcome would be for England to beat them in the final

Alternatively NZ beating them, or AN other country, in the final

They are too cocky