Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan 1 Wanderers 1

Ratwhite

We were shite today overall. Gave ball away too much. Improved when we went four at the back but overall a poor performance with no decent chances created. Liam Trotter was horrendous today. Lost count of the amount of free kicks he gave away. A point ain't Good enough for them but it's just frustrating to give another injury time goal away.

We were shite today overall. Gave ball away too much. Improved when we went four at the back but overall a poor performance with no decent chances created. Liam Trotter was horrendous today. Lost count of the amount of free kicks he gave away. A point ain't Good enough for them but it's just frustrating to give another injury time goal away.

Liam Trotter is shit every game

When is Danns back?

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

The nightmare scenario was losing, having a smaller gap between us and bottom 3 going in to the international break and them crowing about us being their first victims at home since August. That didn't happen - small mercies. For us to contrive to turn an acceptable situation in to a bad feeling is typical of the last 2 months and most of the season.

I reckon if we beat Blackpool that's it job done. Don't see Wigan getting 13 points (to get them to 48) from their last 7 matches.

As for Wigan, they've hard games in their last seven (Brentford, Wolves, Derby, Boro). The only thing that will rescue them is Rotherham bombing.

More disappointed in the shit football served up by both teams after our cracking match at home earlier in the season.

Whilst gutted about late equaliser it was nothing less than they deserved.

Still don't understand the Lennon-wank-in on here. He has to take full responsibility for all these late goals. He's the boss man. The buck stops with him.

Edited by Smiley

Still don't understand the Lennon-wank-in on here. He has to take full responsibility for all these late goals. He's the boss man. The buck stops with him.

Lennon's post-match comments: 'It's like amateur hour. Players falling over and panicking. I'm sick of watching it.' Well that might be the case but it's his job to sort it out.

We've got a top three home record and a bottom three away record, so if he's going to be praised for one then he has to take responsibility for the other.

What disappoints me about his post match interviews is that what started off as 'telling it like it is', now just appears to be passing the buck. He's starting to sound like he's more concerned about his own career.

Simon Charlton was on GMR earlier saying that he's heard that Lennon will be off if he isn't backed during the summer. I don't see why a major overhaul is needed if the players are good enough to have a top three home record. There can't be that much wrong with them.

Good pre match drink with cas, undies and the ahm. Good to see mickyd, nb, mannyroad58, smiffs, JD, piemon and the best till last, little whit. Cas's call of Wigan central was good, defo worth a visit, esp for the real ale buff. Forget the match it was shit.

• Site Supporter

Why do folk who haven't seen the game think anybody gives a fcuk about their post game analysis

Have a +1, we were fuckin dire today & although a last gasp equaliser hurts it was a point we were very lucky to get. That said it was a better point for us than them.

Guest Blixa

Lennon's post-match comments: 'It's like amateur hour. Players falling over and panicking. I'm sick of watching it.' Well that might be the case but it's his job to sort it out.

We've got a top three home record and a bottom three away record, so if he's going to be praised for one then he has to take responsibility for the other.

What disappoints me about his post match interviews is that what started off as 'telling it like it is', now just appears to be passing the buck. He's starting to sound like he's more concerned about his own career.

Simon Charlton was on GMR earlier saying that he's heard that Lennon will be off if he isn't backed during the summer. I don't see why a major overhaul is needed if the players are good enough to have a top three home record. There can't be that much wrong with them.

What utter cock. Has Charlton not heard of FFP? We will be backing a manager as much as we can. I know some folk like to thrive off the conspiracy theory but Lennon will be backed as far as the club can do.