Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Millwall 0

frank_spencer

Asked round work, 2 no's and 2 maybes. These are Wanderers fans and even a £5 a go is not tempting them. IMO get a winning team on the park and they would happily he going at £25+ a game, it's a vicious circle.

Put it on my Facebook timeline and upto now no takers, if we ever get a bit of success id milk the part timers for every penny. Fuck um don't deserve a good team.

Let's see shall we, before we try and out negative each other. There's a week to go. We've not exactly been pulling up any trees of late and there's fuck all to play for, so hardly surprising folk aren't falling over themselves to get tickets, even at a fiver a throw. There'll definitely be a bigger crowd than we would have got otherwise though, so I don't really see a down side. Our group of 4 have all bought a ticket for a mate, fwiw...let's hope everyone on here and beyond can manage the same. NLSWA.

Happen they don't want to accompany you miserable buggers rather than not wish to go at all. :)

Nah, in seriousness, f*ck 'em, pissing in the wind with some lapsed fans, why not go the extra mile and try and tempt someone who's never been before with a smack-like £5 'taste'? You never know, perhaps some will get the bug?

all we have to do is cut prices and the ground will be full

i read about it on here

As said before, if tickets were £5 every week, our average attendance wouldn't change much at all. Ticket pricing really isn't the issue

There will still be over 10000 empty seats at a fiver a time

How many did we have on vs grimsby when it was a fiver a ticket?????

over 24,000

So I want to bring my lad for a fiver on my season ticket.

All the seats round me are used by season tickets holders and ticket master will only let you buy in generic blocks and not specific seats anyway.

Hmmmm

So I want to bring my lad for a fiver on my season ticket.

All the seats round me are used by season tickets holders and ticket master will only let you buy in generic blocks and not specific seats anyway.

Hmmmm

tell them you will give them £2.50 and sit him on you knee

all we have to do is cut prices and the ground will be full

i read about it on here

Surprised you make such a childish comment, know you are sulking cos DF got sacked but you are better than that.

Reducing prices for this wil mean there are more on, pretty sure we will have 2 extra, others here have mentioned others coming.

It is a start, an improvement whatever you want to call it.

Getting crowds back will not happen overnight, a combination of offers over time and results will make people return.

Look at the table and we are only not worrying a lot about relegation because bottom 3 are a way behind, so although those of us attending games have seen a shift upwards in term of performance, with blips like forest along the way, your floating fan has not seen this. However we also have a terrible injury list so the results are not as bad as they may seem but we do need to get behind the team and getting a few more on for a game we really must win is surely a good thing ?

Edited by Ani

CWP, if ticket pricing isn't the issue, let's put prices up to Chelsea levels then - 60 quid a throw. That should do the trick.

That's not what I'm saying

the point I'm making is even if tickets were £5 every match for a season, we still wouldn't sell out.

The current price structure is probably about right I reckon