Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Millwall 0

frank_spencer

Just tried to book 2 tickets over the phone with the reference numbers mounts kipper gave me. They wouldn't let me have them without names and addresses for the season ticket holders. Bloody jobsworths. Tried to do it online but can't get the season ticket offer on my phone. Any ideas.

Just tried to book 2 tickets over the phone with the reference numbers mounts kipper gave me. They wouldn't let me have them without names and addresses for the season ticket holders. Bloody jobsworths. Tried to do it online but can't get the season ticket offer on my phone. Any ideas.

I tried it online but i couldn't figure it out - so I just nipped in Bolton central with the ref jules gave me, no problem straight in and out. I just showed them the ref they didnt ask for owt else.

Id say get the names and addresses belonging to the client refs pal.

Either that or ring up and press the button for away match tickets so they put you through to Bolton direct instead of ticket master and try them.

Id say get the names and addresses belonging to the client refs pal.

Either that or ring up and press the button for away match tickets so they put you through to Bolton direct instead of ticket master and try them.

thanks for the advice pal, managed to get through to Bolton central and acquired 2 tickets for my mam & dad. Many thanks to mounts for the reference numbers. Nought like a big Bolton love in!!

Guest Blixa

We will lose this by a couple of goals.

This board will turn from anger to misery to a lynch mob by midnight.

Matt Mills or Neil Danns will be vying for official scapegoat.

We will lose this by a couple of goals.

This board will turn from anger to misery to a lynch mob by midnight.

Matt Mills or Neil Danns will be vying for official scapegoat.

Ha ha , sounds about right but i'd have Feeney down as an outside bet for official scapegoat.

• Moderators

Ha ha , sounds about right but i'd have Feeney down as an outside bet for official scapegoat.

Traditionally feeney would've been a hero to Bolton fans

Runs his bollocks off and not without some decent effect

It seems we've been spoiled

Traditionally feeney would've been a hero to Bolton fans

Runs his bollocks off and not without some decent effect

It seems we've been spoiled

Still yet to see why feeney get so much stick off some.

One of the 1st choices for me especially wide right.

He's not a complex player but his work rate and ability to get a cross in is so valuable in the championship.

I agree, if we'd had 11 players over the past 4 years consistently putting the effort (and ratio of decent crosses) in that Feeney does every game we'd not be where we are now. He's not Ronaldo, but then he came from Millwall on a free so he's not likely to be. People need to calm down - the number of folk round me at Blackburn moaning like fuck at every misplaced pass from him and others...kinell, get a grip.