Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bournemouths 3 Wanderers 0

L/H White

Well up for this one, I don't know any Bolton going but I have convinced one of my Reading mates to go(they hate Bournemouth), going to be a messy day, in Bournemouth for 12. Would love to see us f**k it up for them as I'd rather go to Bournemouth then Middlesbrough or Norwich next season.

Well up for this one, I don't know any Bolton going but I have convinced one of my Reading mates to go(they hate Bournemouth), going to be a messy day, in Bournemouth for 12. Would love to see us f**k it up for them as I'd rather go to Bournemouth then Middlesbrough or Norwich next season.

What this man says

Doric Arch at Euston tomorrow.

Not feeling much love towards the London Whites from a few off here. What's that about? As someone who was one for donkeys years I can tell you there's certainly no free tickets and no superfan tendencies amongst em. Just a fine bunch who spend a lot of time travelling up and down the country following the team they love (without wanting or expecting to be bigged up for doing so).

Not feeling much love towards the London Whites from a few off here. What's that about? As someone who was one for donkeys years I can tell you there's certainly no free tickets and no superfan tendencies amongst em. Just a fine bunch who spend a lot of time travelling up and down the country following the team they love (without wanting or expecting to be bigged up for doing so).

It was some of em, maybe just Pisscan Dan, moaning they didn't get a Liverpool away ticket when others who don't go to every away but have season tickets got them for themselves and their wives.

I have no real issue with them really.

Well said. Dunno what all this 'free tickets' is about. Never saw any when I was down there, doing 420 mile round trips for home games.

None I know complained. In fact not many decided to come up for it. The numbers travelling every week have dropped off significantly compared with say 10 or 15 years ago - for a number of reasons, the cost of Virgin trains being the main one (unless you can organise yourself to book weeks in advance as two or three I know regularly do).

Got back late last night

Messy weekend, i'm still rough as fuck so i don't know how Mr H must be feeling

Poole FC run out of ale so the bar was closed so we fucked off at half time 

No Dolphine spotted and Ruth was too busy to come an meet me...........her lose

Bournemouth is full of dead people, even i brought the average age down by 20 years