Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Angelina

globaldiver

Jade Goody being a prime example, i wonder how many lives she's unknowingly saved through making her ordeal public. Cervical cancer screening has increased massively so well done Jade

None. Doctors save lives, not talentless media whores.

None. Doctors save lives, not talentless media whores.

Not always

I saved a young lad from drowning once and i'm not a doctor

I'm talking about highlighting the issue which would make other females take note, which would probably give them the courage to talk to someone, catching the problem early so possibly saving their lives

MR58 is right, it was proven at the time that cervical cancer screening increased fairly dramatically due to the "Jade Goody effect"  -  you don't have to have liked the girl, and let;s be honest she was a but of a plum, but the fact that she was in the public eye and people saw what she went though ended up doing to some good, and would have no doubt allowed some people to catch this disease at an early and preventable stage..........thus, saving lives.

and MR58, I know that I don't need to ask about Angelina.....but what about Jade when she was in her prime?

Not always

I saved a young lad from drowning once and i'm not a doctor

I'm talking about highlighting the issue which would make other females take note, which would probably give them the courage to talk to someone, catching the problem early so possibly saving their lives

You talentless media whore.