Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Utilities Supplier Change

worthy10

I nearly joined that utilities warehouse, like a cult

They wanted £250 start up fee for me to be a registered seller but times where tough so I fucked it off, the guy haunted me for months trying to get me over the line

It's like the juice press and all these other business network cults

On energy bills I had been meaning to do it for months then finally went on line and the cheapest tarif was to stay with Eon and swap to a direct debit plan - I have done and it's gone from £100 a month average to £75 (estimated)

That's a big saving, where do you live, Windsor Castle? A lass I used to work with keeps meithering me about utilities warehouse, she sounds like a fucking born againer. My bills are low but I might have a toot at the Sainsbury site.

Buying Petrol, Paying Utility Bills. You will be paying rent next ????

That's a big saving, where do you live, Windsor Castle? A lass I used to work with keeps meithering me about utilities warehouse, she sounds like a fucking born againer. My bills are low but I might have a toot at the Sainsbury site.

I use Utilities Warehouse just cos they were already supplying the elec and gas when we moved in.

Our bill last month was just shy of £400. There's only 2 of us and we are out every week day from 7-7 at least

Stay away from these fuckers

Apparently it gets cheaper if you get broadband, phone lines etc with them

I'm changing as soon as I can be arsed to look. Probably Saturday

Not everyone can have green lamp posts, but everyone can aspire to be there!

There's been another titification this week. There must be a grand's worth of solar lights dangling on the trees opposite. Fuck knows which neighbour did this :)

There's been another titification this week. There must be a grand's worth of solar lights dangling on the trees opposite. Fuck knows which neighbour did this :)

It sounds like necker island with some random philanthropic neighbour.

I use Utilities Warehouse just cos they were already supplying the elec and gas when we moved in.

Our bill last month was just shy of £400. There's only 2 of us and we are out every week day from 7-7 at least

Stay away from these fuckers

Apparently it gets cheaper if you get broadband, phone lines etc with them

I'm changing as soon as I can be arsed to look. Probably Saturday

Leccy & Gas £400 a month? Bloody hell, does that include the servant quarters too?

During my times of being a mithering Cnut on field sales at BG Utilities Warehouse were the cheapest, beating Seeboard the lot. They're on the stock exchange and very good promising to beat any top provider. The salesman is on a % of your bills commission for life as long as your a customer and he gets at least one new customer per month. I didn't mither their customers, it was pointless..