Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

How You'd Twat Jeremy Clarkson...

Youri McAnespie

If you were that bloke he snotted...

I'd wait around outside whichever semi-gay old boy private club he sups in, and when he walked out half cut I'd shout "C*nt!" and then do that thing where you run up and jump on someone from behind with a headlock then drop to the floor - taking the tall goon down to the ground, I'd give him as many digs as I could before disentangling myself and scarpering, I might give him a few boots to the belly while he was down.

How would you get satisfaction? (non-sexual, he's got the upper-hand in that, being an ex-Public schoolboy).

Like hasn't got owt to do with it, I haven't mentioned he's a c*nt or if he's likeable as I an't met him personally, the fact is he stuck one on an employee/underling, if he'd (the underling) had defended himself he'd have likely ended up with a split-lip and his P45...

This is how you'd go about getting your pride back if you were said underling, not how likeable soppybollocks (Clarkson) is. ;)

There you go then, irish bloke, Oiseau or whatever, now you know where to stage your pride recovery ambush on the c*nt...

Now you just need a plan of attack, do you do the job honourably, with boots, head and fists or go 'tooled up', the choice is yours as this is your showcase...

(sorry, went a bit Bruce Forsyth there).

• Members

Yorkshireman he may be and that does suggest a slapping might be appropriate.

His un-PC ways, however, are a massively refreshing change in this age of repressed outragers frightened of their own fucking shadow.

No twatting - I'd shake him by the hand.

Yorkshireman he may be and that does suggest a slapping might be appropriate.

His un-PC ways, however, are a massively refreshing change in this age of repressed outragers frightened of their own fucking shadow.

No twatting - I'd shake him by the hand.

To be fair you would probably have invited Adolf Hitler round for tea and claimed it was the lefties over reacting!