Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kids Breakfast

anewman

I kick up the arse and a promise of more of the same when they get home for tea.

Isn't it commonplace for litre bottles of cheapo energy drinks, full packets of Euroshopper choc chip cookies and a couple of steak slices for breakfast these days?

Not for primary age kids, they have Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers and a good pint glass of full sugar Coke before they leave home.

I had a McDonald's smoothie this morning. Not sure how healthy it was but better than a hash brown I'm sure

I would imagine it's probably got your full RDA of sugar in it.......and any shortfall can be made up from the free apple pie that you won  ;)

Anyhoo.....I'm surprised that you frequented a McD's for your breakfast, you should have had your assistant make you something up....and smacked her in the gob if it wasn't satisfactory

Isn't it commonplace for litre bottles of cheapo energy drinks,

I am amazed how many kids I see swigging from big cans of "Monster" and "Relentless" morning, noon and night. They must be shit energy drinks, as none of the folk supping them ever look like they have any energy at all.

McDonald's is alright as a treat for kids, but how they can afford to be in there all the time, I'll never know.  I sometimes go and have the porridge, but if it's a hangover, it's got to be the Sausage and Egg McMuffin Meal.

Hangovers....you've a perfectly good butty shop on the lane does bin lid breakfast barms!!

Anyhow, kids should be brought up to expect a bowl of porridge in a morning.

I'm also amazed at the number of kids rammed into Shitebar at 4:00pm every night stuffing their faces with kebabs and pizzas.

In a rather unsavoury part of the fylde just next to town there's a pub called the Sherbourne that has a kebab van on the car park.

A nice spring(ish) night like this sees hordes of kids still in school uniform queuing up at 8pm whilst their parents glass each other in the beer garden/paved area.

In a rather unsavoury part of the fylde just next to town there's a pub called the Sherbourne that has a kebab van on the car park.

A nice spring(ish) night like this sees hordes of kids still in school uniform queuing up at 8pm whilst their parents glass each other in the beer garden/paved area.

Fair fucks to your Mrs for branching out and putting a kebab shop on the car park of your pub.

It's all about revenue streams. She'll go far with that entrepreneurial skill!