Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cardiff 0 Wanderers 3

H

• Site Supporter

I presume it's the advent of the Premier League, Sky and social media that has led to the collective wanking over attendances and followings.

We are a decent-sized club from a decent-sized town near a number of other clubs. We do well considering where we are at.

I'm glad we don't rely on the money and support of 'Billy no mates' types for the far flung corners of the world to finance us trying to get into Europe (and then fail) almost every year. If you want that, bugger off up the road, tickets are easily found these days at either Manchester club.

Personally I'm happy to be tinpot and support my home town club, whether we have a decent away following or not.

Is where I'm also at. Folk who follow the trophies can go fuck themselves. Home town club, parents club.

FFS!

We are not tinpot!

We are not small!

We are going through one of our slumps, again, through mismanagement, we'll be back.

Just wish our rats wouldn't jump the sinking ship so quickly all the time, mind you, with the cost, if it's not a life style choice, I can understand.

Guest Blixa

FFS!

We are not tinpot!

We are not small!

We are going through one of our slumps, again, through mismanagement, we'll be back.

Just wish our rats wouldn't jump the sinking ship so quickly all the time, mind you, with the cost, if it's not a life style choice, I can understand.

Of course we aren't. Unless you judge the merits of a team on support for an away match with nothing at stake.

FFS!

We are not tinpot!

We are not small!

Easy to say when you have only been to a handful of games :p

Alonso proved that a shit full back can do something with a run of games ive not give up on Moxey just yet

Couldn't disagree more on Alonso who is plying his trade at a much better level than Bwfc now.

But since Lenny has come in, I have rated Moxeys performances and think he could do a decent job for us next season.