Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Parking Ticket Help

desert

i know that there has been a lot of these types of post before, but i think mine is rather different.

received a letter from parking eye carpark management today saying that i have been parked at rivington services for 2hrs and 49 mins. photo graphic evidence is provided, which is where the problems arise.

its not me, its the right model van, right colour but its not me. there are visually distinguishing marks on my van that are not on the one in the pictures. 

it looks like my reg has been cloned, have reported it to the police.

has this happened to anyone else?

Can imagine the grin on the cunts face as he was dishing them out.

He was quite contrite actually. He actually said that it was ridiculous that they had to enforce the rules on a public holiday and explained the appeals procedure.

Apparently their supervisors follow their routes to check they've issued tickets.

Surely a Sunday isn't a Bank Holiday.

No, it's a public holiday and I didn't read the sign properly, hence me originally saying I made an error.

Do Banks usually open Sundays? 

No, see above. I love smart-arses who never made mistakes.

• Moderators

I got one on Easter Sunday in city centre Manchester.

The machine said no fees on Bank Holidays, the whole street full of cars made the error as I did and we all got tickets.

I can see the cunts patroling out of my window here, they hunt in packs. I know we slag Bolton off, but the streets are getting emptier here too.

There's one BMW always got a ticket on, the warden said it's cheaper than paying for parking all day!

Driving down Blackburn road following an enforcement officer on his L plated scooter. Drove right past the line of jap crap parked outside the mosque and he did fuck all. I'm sure the sign said no parking at anytime ????

• Moderators

I can see the cunts patroling out of my window here, they hunt in packs. I know we slag Bolton off, but the streets are getting emptier here too.

There's one BMW always got a ticket on, the warden said it's cheaper than paying for parking all day!

Used to work with a dentist off king street opposite town hall tavern who did that

Couldn't be arsed not parking right outside his practice so just parked up and took the ticket

He could afford it mind as he charged likes of ronaldo and rooney £500 to have their teeth whitened

For every parking nazi on the planet I hope there's a big Afro Caribbean stuck up their Mauds arse whilst he's at "work".

Cunts of the highest order. Not far above peados in the food chain. Definitely below drug dealers.

i know that there has been a lot of these types of post before, but i think mine is rather different.

received a letter from parking eye carpark management today saying that i have been parked at rivington services for 2hrs and 49 mins. photo graphic evidence is provided, which is where the problems arise.

its not me, its the right model van, right colour but its not me. there are visually distinguishing marks on my van that are not on the one in the pictures. 

it looks like my reg has been cloned, have reported it to the police.

has this happened to anyone else?

I would inform the parking company that you have reported the cloning to the police and if possible provide an incident number.

I would inform the parking company that you have reported the cloning to the police and if possible provide an incident number.

cheers Ani, have done this in writing. the police have put my reg on the pnc, so i'm looking forward to getting stopped every day for the foreseeable 

Will be interesting to see how long it is before you're pulled up.

narrowly avoided an ANPR car today. i'm having to drive everywhere within the speed limit in case i'm being followed!

Edited by desert

Had a letter through regarding parking on middlebrook

What do they allege you have done?

I noticed there were some stickers on the signs saying maximum stay, queried it and have a response filed somewhere from Emerson saying they shouldn't be on.