Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Parking Ticket Help

desert

I think so

My pal drove on to one of their car parks. Waited in the car with his kids for 10 minutes whilst his mrs ran over road to shop.

He's since received letter saying he owes them £90 along with a photo of his car going in and out of car park.

I reckon he should bin it.

Edited by gonzo

My pal drove on to one of their car parks. Waited in the car with his kids for 10 minutes whilst his mrs ran over road to shop.

He's since received letter saying he owes them £90 along with a photo of his car going in and out of car park.

I reckon he should bin it.

Is it a council run car park or a private car park. If its private then bin it but if its council he may be on dodgy ground.

Got one Saturday dinner for parking in front of a "lowered pavement" (not in front of someones drive) apparently it's an offence because of prams and disabled folk getting off pavements........i didn't know that. The time on the ticket was between 12:24 and 12:25 fuck me he/she was quick

Just so everyone knows it's in the street behind Greenhalgh's at the top of COR it's a money making hot spot apparently the cunt was waiting in a parked car tucked away watching and waiting.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE

The Parking ticket twats have removed the fine from the account!

and i got pulled by the police 2 days ago.

gave him a reach around, rubbed him with a bloon and then threw him down the stairs.

sorted

I got one on Easter Sunday in city centre Manchester.

The machine said no fees on Bank Holidays, the whole street full of cars made the error as I did and we all got tickets.

Manchester City Council have quashed the ticket as a "gesture of goodwill"

Well done.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you should try parking in places where you're allowed to park?

Just a thought like.

I bet he is one of those white van bellends who parks outside banks etc to just "nip in" for 5 minutes instead of parking 10meters away. lazy bastards

• Moderators

Maybe you should try parking in places where you're allowed to park?

Just a thought like.

normally yes, but this is the one where the reg has been cloned

Can you not put up the reg number and description of the fake van, not yours, and crowd source, get the people of WW on the job?

its the same make and model as mine, white citroen berlingo 58 plate (the last three are OFV) with a broken near side wing mirror. his van is plain white where as mine has got company livery. there are lots of distinguishing marks on mine.

just waiting for the day the old bill come and get me for an armed robbery!! 

Edited by desert

Got one Saturday dinner for parking in front of a "lowered pavement" (not in front of someones drive) apparently it's an offence because of prams and disabled folk getting off pavements........i didn't know that. The time on the ticket was between 12:24 and 12:25 fuck me he/she was quick

Just so everyone knows it's in the street behind Greenhalgh's at the top of COR it's a money making hot spot apparently the cunt was waiting in a parked car tucked away watching and waiting.

seen em do that in that exact place three times in a week. It's on corner and car parked on kerb so I thought it was for that but dropped kerb eh? People always do it nipping to cash point at Nat West and Greenhalgh's you're right they must be making a fortune

I think he'll struggle to muster a vigilante group over a reg/identity thief...You could add the rumour the van has been lurking around offering viewings of puppies to increase it's lynch-appeal. Paint ''I'm not a Paedo'' on your van, so there's no case of further mistaken identity once the shout's gone out.

clearly a local type. just keeping my eyes open, often travel in and around wigan. i'll ram the cunt if i see him

Bet you don't