Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre -Season Games

Mounts Kipper

Nah, LR is Laburnum Rovers of Hag Fold. Colls are the other side of Bolton Road (the main road through).

I get it now

I bet LR do normal chips.....and Colls do Roasty ones

(In joke wanker)

• Site Supporter

Both are in Wigan though

Wash that filthy mouth out dear. both are M46 postcode. The 46 relating to the year that famous Joy Division and New Order songster Bernard Sumner was born, (along with Cher and Jasper Carrot). The 'M' standing for Mother of Bolton

ATHERTONIA - M46 - MOTHER OF BOLTON.

Gutted cant go today tbh - in Manc for SFA and Charlatans

Wash that filthy mouth out dear. both are M46 postcode. The 46 relating to the year that famous Joy Division and New Order songster Bernard Sumner was born

He was born in 56, not 46

Blimey, he's nearly 60

I feel old

Edited by Sweep

A massive thanks to everyone who came to Atherton Collieries yesterday, a big thanks to Bolton Wanderers and all of their staff, and to Neil Lennon for coming, I didn't see any of the match as I was far too busy behind the bar, sorry if you had to wait a few minutes but we did the best we could, I really hope you all enjoyed it and will return [this could possibly be an annual event].

It was great to see a few old faces I haven't seen for a while, I am even making the trip to Morecambe for the Bolton friendly, hope to see a few more old lads there