Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre -Season Games

Mounts Kipper

Where did you see this?

His twitter. He's an interesting follow in my opinion. Did a big thing last summer and summer before about LVG and Moyes pre season predicting two seasons of muscle injuries which happened. He's done plenty of research.

He's openly critical of quite a few English coaches (though not Allardyce if I recall) and some foreign ones too

His twitter. He's an interesting follow in my opinion. Did a big thing last summer and summer before about LVG and Moyes pre season predicting two seasons of muscle injuries which happened. He's done plenty of research.

He's openly critical of quite a few English coaches (though not Allardyce if I recall) and some foreign ones too

While I usually like stuff like this, he seems to be good at calling people out on a subject hard to prove. It's quite easy to point out what's shit. He may be right but I have decided he's a charlatan:)

• Site Supporter

Atherton  to Southport  54mins direct   £10.50 return

Probably do same but from Daisy Hill

How does he know what he fucks goin on in Our training camp?

While I usually like stuff like this, he seems to be good at calling people out on a subject hard to prove. It's quite easy to point out what's shit. He may be right but I have decided he's a charlatan:)

Was at Castlefield for them on Sat with SFA, quality

• Members

Ive seen a photo, cant remember where of Bolton fans on the Burnden forecourt about to leave for Germany on  a pre season tour in the 70s

This is ringing a big bell for me. I seem to recall us playing a club in Neuss and Westfalia Herne? 

He's had a pretty good go at writing research about it. Just because he's now been critical of us doesn't make me a skeptic.

Think he worked with Swansea for a while a couple of years back and they had less muscle injuries. I just think it's a shame we don't seem to look at periodization and things like we did under allardyce, maybe our luck wouldn't be so bad

Good to hear your input again, anyone else remember the above?

Had a couple of coaches go to a game near Dusselldorf I think - coach to Hull Friday afternoon  across to Holland - then drove though Germany, on the piss in Dusseldorf then missed kick off of the evening game only getting there at half time. Back on the piss after the match - coach left at midnight - drove to Calais for early morning crossing, then back home for Sunday Tea - what a weekend!!

Had a couple of coaches go to a game near Dusselldorf I think - coach to Hull Friday afternoon  across to Holland - then drove though Germany, on the piss in Dusseldorf then missed kick off of the evening game only getting there at half time. Back on the piss after the match - coach left at midnight - drove to Calais for early morning crossing, then back home for Sunday Tea - what a weekend!!

Love it, all that for 45 minutes of football. :)

Guest Blixa

I see Raymond Verhaijen the Dutch fitness expert has been quite critical of our training methods today, could tie in with how many injuries we get.

He was very critical of van Gaal last pre season and predicted utd would have injuries all season.

Another LoV story and further proof that no one hates the club more than the people behind that site.