Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Danns&bannan

gonzo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably can't afford him anyway.

Or this incident drops his value and we can?

At the end of the day the decision rests with Lenny and the bean counters.

If Lennon feels that Bannan (and Danns too) have learnt their lesson then their off the field issue will have to be weighed up against the value they bring on the pitch.

NL's main job is to create a successful team on the pitch, the things around that community involvement, raising the profile etc have to come secondary to that.

Nah

He flatters to deceive for me

Lovely left peg but he's been dominated by the opposition's CM in most games he's played

Well he certainly needs a dominant midfield player or two alongside him.  Problem is that you can't have a midfield with him and Mark Davies in it. Nor can you have one with him and Danns or him and Clough even as you're just not going to be physical enough for this league.

On the other hand Mark Davies will be injured, Clough can play up front and Pratley will be fit again hopefully and Bannan is a bit different. Still think though that a midfield destroyer is a priority before thinking of Bannan.

Well he certainly needs a dominant midfield player or two alongside him. Problem is that you can't have a midfield with him and Mark Davies in it. Nor can you have one with him and Danns or him and Clough even as you're just not going to be physical enough for this league.

On the other hand Mark Davies will be injured, Clough can play up front and Pratley will be fit again hopefully and Bannan is a bit different. Still think though that a midfield destroyer is a priority before thinking of Bannan.

I'd go along with all of that

Staying at a hotel in London in June on a family do & have upgraded my room so it includes breakfast, £40. Going to get my money's worth even if it means stuffing my pockets with those little boxes of Coco Pops.

You'll get more in if you empty the box contents into your pockets first