Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hypnosis

barryk32

• Site Supporter

I'd be incredibly suspicious of anyone who wanted to put me in a trance and have such power over me.

Unless, of course, she had massive busticles and just wanted to squash them into my face for a bit.

• Site Supporter

Don't believe it does, personally, but wouldn't let anyone try it on me

I've seen people 'go under' and they've told me later they did it because they felt under so much pressure

Had it done once, you have to let it happen and don't think it can make you do something your brain tells you is wrong , can do comic things that make you look stupid but not against your will. I don't remember but apparently I had to go and put a tie on everytime I heard certain music, came round with about 20 ties on, but, through the show I wouldn't put one on with a Man U badge on, no recollection at all , but even under hypnosis I refused to put that tie on, even though I had stupid looking kipper ties with penguins and the like on. It's weird

If hypnosis was real, there'd be no such thing as mental health problems. It only "works" on gullible attention seeking cunts.

"I got hypnotised and it stopped me from smoking!". You could have just stopped smoking. Try using hypnosis on a fucking heroin addict.

Worked for a pal.

We were out playing golf and he couldn't swing his arms when club was behind the ball but ok with a practice swing.

This lad is a slow player at the best of times, so thought he was winding me up.

"Just fuckin hit it" didn't help him but 45 mins with a hypnotist did.  Wierd really.

• Site Supporter

If hypnosis was real, there'd be no such thing as mental health problems. It only "works" on gullible attention seeking cunts.

"I got hypnotised and it stopped me from smoking!". You could have just stopped smoking. Try using hypnosis on a fucking heroin addict.

Nah. Some people can be coerced into a hypnotic state easier than others thats all. As for hypnosis to quit the fags or lose weight, I would say that is bollocks, that is suggestion rather than hypnosis. Edited by Winchester White

Nah. Some people can be coerced into a hypnotic state easier than others thats all. As for hypnosis to quit the fags or lose weight, I would say that is bollocks, that is suggestion rather than hypnosis.

As I said- "gullible". And as far as I'm aware, hypnosis IS suggestion.

Edited by Redmond

• Site Supporter

I'm surprised Mr 'loophole lawyer' Nick Freeman hasn't latched onto hypnotism yet. Can see this in the future......

Yes, your honour, my client was doing 130 in a 30 zone, but he'd been hypnotised the previous night in the Stags Head, and the artist had forgotten to tell him that he was no longer Lewis Hamilton at Silverstone.

I'm surprised Mr 'loophole lawyer' Nick Freeman hasn't latched onto hypnotism yet. Can see this in the future......

Yes, your honour, my client was doing 130 in a 30 zone, but he'd been hypnotised the previous night in the Stags Head, and the artist had forgotten to tell him that he was no longer Lewis Hamilton at Silverstone.

Yes your honour. He hyptonised me to be Fred West, otherwise i wouldnt have committed these rapes, murders and shoddy building jobs.