Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Birmingham 1

davidjack

I hope people don't fuck off 10 mins before the end. I'm not saying many of the players deserve much of a clap but it would be embarrassing if when Lenny does the walk round the pitch it's just a sea of empty seats. The buses won't go without you and you've got the rest of the day to sup, so give it another few minutes eh? Makes us look a right fickle bunch of fuckers, which as someone else has said, would be about right for plenty on here.

Really weird support brum,most of the time their support for a second city club is shocking. 

They were one of the top four supported clubs in the country in the mid-70's, when Trevor Francis first started playing for them and Villa were in the Third Division. It comes down to lack of trophies in the end. If they'd won what Villa have, they'd probably be getting the sort of crowds they do now.

They were one of the top four supported clubs in the country in the mid-70's, when Trevor Francis first started playing for them and Villa were in the Third Division. It comes down to lack of trophies in the end. If they'd won what Villa have, they'd probably be getting the sort of crowds they do now.

there's plenty of clubs smaller than brum who haven't won trophies and regularly get better support

Well..that was bloody awful. Freezing too.

Bannan kept going. Taylor did well for a debut.

Not sure i would sign Eidur or Heskey for another season.

Hope Lennon can bring in some players for next season.

Moxey was ten times better than Threlkeld....

Agreed. Defending solid, didn't give the ball away and whipped a few cracking balls across.

Threlkeld was fucked for the most part, looked out of shape and gave the ball away a dozen times when there was no need. His crossing was shite, and the bench we're going mad at him for not relaxing on the ball. If he got rid of his curtains it would give him one less thing to worry about, he must have fixed his barnet 1000 times.

Btw that's not to say I'm on the lads back. He's still raw and will get better.

As for Taylor, in racing parlance he's got bags of scope. Green as grass. Good luck to the lad.

Moxey was ten times better than Threlkeld....

Moxey put some decent balls into the box second half (though failed with perhaps the best chance) plenty worse than him today.

I waited till final whistle and then fucked off, no way was I waiting so don't care what davidjack thinks probably still stood there boring everyone with attendance facts and figures.

Roll on next season

Neil Lennon playing wingers on their wrong side or through the middle of the pitch. Absolutely ridiculous.

We all hope next season will be better.

But there are absolutely no signs it will be. Looked very similar to the end of last season. We haven't progressed and the chances if doing so look slim.

What the fuck did everyone expect today we've got the majority of our squad out injured or more accurately not arsed to play, that team out there was thrown together and yet we still only lost 1-0 to an in form Brum team. If Lennons given something to work with we will be up and around the play off spots if he's not given anything to work with the club better prepare for the consequences that arise through not having a modicum of ambition.