Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Birmingham 1

davidjack

• Site Supporter

Thank fuck that's all over and done with.

However, despite the apparent lack of hope, we remain 1 good season away from the premier league.

Time to look forward.

Not sure why the likes of Bannan. Mavies and Eidur didn't rip brum apart today. brum are crap. So is our defence. So is the bloke who allowed the West stand to run out of ALL food by half time. So are the idiots in the corner singing bloody 'Villa' to the visitors.........on a positive. Walker had a good debut, like to see more of him next time. Season ticket sorted for August COYFWM.    

Not sure why the likes of Bannan. Mavies and Eidur didn't rip brum apart today. brum are crap. So is our defence. So is the bloke who allowed the West stand to run out of ALL food by half time. So are the idiots in the corner singing bloody 'Villa' to the visitors.........on a positive. Walker had a good debut, like to see more of him next time. Season ticket sorted for August COYFWM.

We didn't rip them because we had no one to win the ball back complete lack of balance.

• Moderators

We arrived at pushing 12.30, after setting off at 11.15! I'm in Bolton ffs.

Was planning on grabbing breakfast en route, ended up getting one of the last pies at 12.30. It looked like it had been there since the last home game. Had they been out, I'd have left then.

No idea why but the home fans were surrounded by orange warriors before full-time. Tell you what BWFC, you can stick that up your arse.

By the sound of it getting pissed through on an athletics track for five hours in Blackburn was still a better way to spend the day

Was very poor don't think one player really shone all game think the players played like they didn't want to be there and I think it's save to say that many of them won't be judging by what Lennon said to our own MR58 after the game.

Was very poor don't think one player really shone all game think the players played like they didn't want to be there and I think it's save to say that many of them won't be judging by what Lennon said to our own MR58 after the game.

Mr Notact meets Mr Evenlesstact! :)

So Lennon agrees there is a raft of shite players too?

There's a shock

The end of the longest most boring season I can remember.

Emile can now leave, we need a total overhaul.

I hope Danns got subbed for being so shit.

Young Oscar looked out of his depth I am afraid.

I imagine Mr Lennon will change at least half the current first team, more if he can.

The end of the longest most boring season I can remember.

Emile can now leave, we need a total overhaul.

Young Oscar looked out of his depth I am afraid.

I imagine Mr Lennon will change at least half the current first team, more if he can.

Agree with this. Heskey done alright but it's time to move on.

Taylor looked alright, Threlkeld looked knackered after about 30 minutes.

Heskey can go for me. He made his contribution against Blackburn and for that was worth signing.

I don't want to be overly critical as I imagine a fully fit squad then about 7 or 8 of them today wouldn't have even started.

Here is hoping next season we can keep our better players fit and Lennon gets his pre-season under his belt for how he wants them.

Think Lenny dragged him off shortly after he once again passed the ball to the brum players for them to setup a dangerous counter attack, as he jogged back into position his drinking buddy bannan sprinted past him to get him out of the shit. Shocking performance from him today.

Think Lenny dragged him off shortly after he once again passed the ball to the brum players for them to setup a dangerous counter attack, as he jogged back into position his drinking buddy bannan sprinted past him to get him out of the shit. Shocking performance from him today.

He did limp down the tunnel looked like slight hamstring strain to me, Danns was good before Christmas think he's bottomed.

The game typified the season, a major let down. An injury time goal for them would have capped it off. Think positive, we stayed up. Roll on August.......

Massive positive we stayed up I'd hate to be a fan of one of the 3 who've gone down. After the first 10 games you could say staying up is job done.