Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

He does the kind of shit I do in Vets games - pick the ball up from the back 4 and stroke it about a bit in my own half but not do any damage.

Looks good but flatters to deceive.

You had to over egg it, didn't you?!

Players who can use the ball like he can need good players around them to shine. We don't have them.

His injury record and wage make this one a no-brainer, though I'd like to see Boro come back in to push the price up further.

• Moderators

Will be annoying as wherever he goes he will crop up on highlights doing something good.

he will no doubt be dubbed the new messi by the weds fans after scoring a hat trick on his debut

against us, on tuesday

Shame that Davies is going - he'd have gone for more if the need for cash wasn't so desperate. He'll do well wherever he goes.

It does seem a long way back from league one, for us, though. And I'm still thinking that we'll be more likely to get out into league 2 than back to the championship.

Oh well. Never mind.

If Davies is sold and Clough stays as the attacking mid.

There is a big decision to decide who will partner vela in centre mid and who plays left wing.

Davies has been left mid recently and pratley has been indifferent.

Trotter / spearing / danns / Wellington

He's had a couple of good games recently, but he's had some shockers too

I'd refute your statement massively

Playing with Prince, he has to be constantly on his guard!

750k for davies is bollocks.

but if it saving 15k a week so be it.

team full of fucking cloggers.

It's good business IMO.

If he's on 15k a week and we get 750k for him, thats £1.15m by the end of his contract.

We can't offer him one that he'd sign and he could walk/hobble away for nothing soon enough.

Whens Spearings contract up? the sooner hes off the books the better, be very interesting to see where his career goes from here, my guess is down and out of the pro game within 2-3 years.

Absolutely no way.  Easily good enough for this level, if used right.  More likely to be one that leaves and prospers, leaving us to wonder wtf we were doing with them while they were here...

i am at the stage where i'm happy to sell whoever it takes to get us stable.

back to basics, get it under control and rebuild (in league 1 if need be)

Spot on.

The existence of the club is far more important that any individual player right now. Apart from Clough, I don't care if any of them go. They've all let themselves down massively and I'm fucking pissed off with the lot of them.

Spot on.

The existence of the club is far more important that any individual player right now. Apart from Clough, I don't care if any of them go. They've all let themselves down massively and I'm fucking pissed off with the lot of them.

Especially after the Huddersfield game that was my breaking point they can all fuck off and we'll stick kids in, it has reached the point where they really can't be worse.