Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Nicky Hunt, local lad who did pretty well for himself. 127 premier league games, was it? A dozen or so U-21 caps?

Wonder why people don't like him?

He's not even Muslim and his dad doesn't dye his hair.

Good luck to him and Nobby.

• Site Supporter

Why sign any of them at all, whatever the budget? Even if you've got nothing to spend, no point wasting wages on players who aren't as good as what you already have. This is the mentality that has got the club into this state. Just spending money on whatever is available in budget rather than asking whether that will improve us.

Spending for the sake of it.. Just like with Marvin Sordell

• Moderators

Fucking hell, I've just read the BN Transfer Day Live thing, which is basically Iles interacting with dickheads on Twitter. Fuck me, who's this James Pilkington pillock? His head is way too big for his bio, like reverse-Zika.

Fucking hell, I've just read the BN Transfer Day Live thing, which is basically Iles interacting with dickheads on Twitter. Fuck me, who's this James Pilkington pillock? His head is way too big for his bio, like reverse-Zika.

It is beyond belief that the Bolton news would give publicity to people who are calling our players every name under the sun

Edited by Eavesy