Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Former cricket teammate who was a pro-footballer scouts for Fulham.

He could give you a summary on virtually every young English first team  player in the country.

Young players who might make it are continuously in depth scouted by most clubs in the Premiership and many in the Championship.

Cloughs going to be a very good player anyone who can't see that is blind 2 million isn't enough and 4 million should be achievable if they get him in the team and starts scoring regularly which he will.

Can he stay fit? That has to be a big question at this stage.

• Site Supporter

Said this before, how anyone can criticise Clough for last years performances is beyond me. He's played a handful of games and yet seemed to be carrying the whole team's hopes when far more experienced players were hiding. He's shown a quality of technique well beyond most if not all of our squad. If we had a couple of others who shared his intelligence and could utilise him we'd do a lot better attack wise.

He's worth more than 2 million in today's market.

• Site Supporter

He's only 21, some people mature physically than others. Nadal was like a brick shit house at 19 and is now fucked. Ideally Clough would have been brought in and out to look after him but he was thrust into the shit as a saviour. As for popping his shoulder a couple of times, not sure that's being injury prone- anyone can do that when you fall.

Yes he's struggled somewhat but I'm convinced he'll be fine, I was stick thin and lightweight at his age, and now suffice to say I'm not.

He's only 21, some people mature physically than others. Nadal was like a brick shit house at 19 and is now fucked. Ideally Clough would have been brought in and out to look after him but he was thrust into the shit as a saviour. As for popping his shoulder a couple of times, not sure that's being injury prone- anyone can do that when you fall.

Yes he's struggled somewhat but I'm convinced he'll be fine, I was stick thin and lightweight at his age, and now suffice to say I'm not.

Anyone can dislocate a shoulder, but for some it is a recurrent injury and a major hindrance to a career.

Arsenal looking at Johnny Evans to ease there defensive crisis....not great news for Holding that

The big clubs buying up all the young talent then not playing it is a reason why England fail at international level. You won't see that in any of the Premiership "best league in the world" obsessed media though.