Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

Anderson saying interviewed candidates were told what players were being lined up as potential targets if embargo lifted. Why the fuck is he picking players to sign and not leaving it to however he appoints.

baring in mind who Lennon bought, and freedman before that.. I'm happy to let others have a say..

Anderson saying interviewed candidates were told what players were being lined up as potential targets if embargo lifted. Why the fuck is he picking players to sign and not leaving it to however he appoints.

....because he is (or was) a football agent, so presumably this is his field of expertise, and the area where he is most likely to get some form of kickback....allegedly

Are we going down the route of having a manager/coach who just manages the players he's given, like they tend to do in Europe?

Edited by Sweep

• Site Supporter

Would be a lot happier if that read "When".

....because he is (or was) a football agent, so presumably this is his filed of expertise, and the area where he is most likely to get some form of kickback....allegedly

Are we going down the route of having a manager/coach who just manages the players he's given, like they tend to do in Europe?

I'd agree.

He really should know enough to be able to line players up for us and then we just need a coach rather than a manager.

I think I may have suggested this was to be the case some while ago :D