Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jutke

derek smalls

Agree with you to an extent but isolated stats like this are not that relevant.

You need to consider Injuries, sub appearances, situation in the game, was he up front on his own, etc  In other words a bit of context.

Sub or no, they tell me he had 28 shots in the Premier and did not bag one. Its relevant in so far in that he or his ex bwfc striker teammate will not be highly sought after by other clubs and they tell me he cannot hack it at that level.

His game is based on him being a team

Player and not a goal scorer I'd have him back but it's not going to happen now his wages be way north of 10k.

Agreed...Juke was a target man/ SKD type player, who contributed more by his work for the team  & chances created, than his own tally of goals. Also agree that he'll probably be out of our price range, but i'd have loved to have had him back.

Guest Blixa

I can't help but feel him and sordell were Signed for this league and this season coming.

Aye, we signed Beckford for same reason, but ended up staying up under Freedman. Boooooo!