Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Life's Little Quandries?

BOWTUN BAKED

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like close season, it gives me too much time to think, which can be a dangerous thing!

My little quandary today is.....

Who picks up Guide Dog's shit? :)

God knows what I'll think up tomorrow, any more unanswerable questions out there?

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/pet-advice/how-do-partially-sighted-people-clean-up-after-their-guide-dogs.html

A real life one, f*cking squirrels, how to rid one's bedsit attic from the little shits, I've tried chucking a hoover attatchment tube at them and that didn't seem to deter them one bit, now I'm at a loss for the next course of action...

A yank site suggested a strobe light, that sounds shit and unlikely to work, may as well sling a few Es and glowsticks up for them too.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

A real life one, f*cking squirrels, how to rid one's bedsit from the little shits, I've tried chucking a hoover attatchment tube at them and that didn't seem to deter them one bit, now I'm at a loss for the next course of action...

A yank site suggested a strobe light, that sounds shit and unlikely to work, may as well sling a few Es and glowsticks up for them too.

Get a shotgun, snoop's probably got a few he could lend you.

I ain't got the time nor inclination to be running some Squirrel Death Row, I believe the appeal process can take years, decades even, too...

Can I not just get a dog from the Animal Shelter and stick it up there? What's the best breed for a good viciousness/bloodlust versus weight ratio, I don't want it falling through the ceiling?

A real life one, f*cking squirrels, how to rid one's bedsit attic from the little shits, I've tried chucking a hoover attatchment tube at them and that didn't seem to deter them one bit, now I'm at a loss for the next course of action...

Squirrel traps ....