Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

You May Well Have Wondered What Happened To.........

bolty58

Do you know, Spider's post, just made it occur to me that all those who moan at me for moaning about crass commercial Christmas in the run-up (around Halloween/Bommy neet onwards) to REAL Christmas (given generously as 17th December to Twelfth Night) are the same ones moaning now it being 'too hot', pollen count is too high etc. Well, you are all bastards (not you reading). Sorry for the thread hijack, carry on.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Was he banned? Really?

I say let him crack on. Does anyone take his views seriously anyway? It's like watching an episode of In Sickness And In Health or a Dave Whelan interview ... where you end up pitying him.

• Members

Sort of self enforced sabbatical. Coincided with travel to some godforsaken hell holes in the Australian outback and some very pleasant time in the south of Spain (one of the highlights bumping into the estimable Mr. Fengshui who I had not caught up with in person since Nuremberg 2006!. Pretty sure he enjoyed the Malaga - Sevilla game as much as I did! Top lad with a bunch of other great Bolton lads - are there any other kind?).

A time for reflection and consideration of all that has gone before so here I am. The new me. The time for pussyfooting around and pandering to the tree hugging yoghourt knitters is over. Time to get serious now :thumbsup:. Can't control generational differences. They will realise I was right when it's all turned to shit.

To Bogsy and the sensible majority on here, cheers lads. Good to be hear from you. KTF, GSTQ, syrup of figs and a Fennings Little Healer.

PS - truly chuffed you are all getting some good summer weather at last.

Sort of self enforced sabbatical. Coincided with travel to some godforsaken hell holes in the Australian outback and some very pleasant time in the south of Spain (one of the highlights bumping into the estimable Mr. Fengshui who I had not caught up with in person since Nuremberg 2006!. Pretty sure he enjoyed the Malaga - Sevilla game as much as I did! Top lad with a bunch of other great Bolton lads - are there any other kind?).

A time for reflection and consideration of all that has gone before so here I am. The new me. The time for pussyfooting around and pandering to the tree hugging yoghourt knitters is over. Time to get serious now :thumbsup:. Can't control generational differences. They will realise I was right when it's all turned to shit.

To Bogsy and the sensible majority on here, cheers lads. Good to be hear from you. KTF, GSTQ, syrup of figs and a Fennings Little Healer.

PS - truly chuffed you are all getting some good summer weather at last.

Hurrah!!!

Bring it on  :)