Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mk Dons Away

L/H White

sad when you take more to Mk midweek than boro on a Saturday

Always relatively poor support at boro.

Not just us, many clubs.

Most people don't like the place. Poor reputation and an insular northern town.

Only time I remember us taking a good following was the Mcann and free travel game.

Always relatively poor support at boro.

Not just us, many clubs.

Most people don't like the place. Poor reputation and an insular northern town.

Only time I remember us taking a good following was the Mcann and free travel game.

any other time of the season I would agree, but most clubs would take more than 500 first away game of the season

sad when you take more to Mk midweek than boro on a Saturday

For me, it's one or the other.

Boro is £32, we're shoved in a corner when we used to get good seats & i'm still sulking from when they charged us more than they charged home fans.......MK is £20 & a new ground. No contest, i'm doing MK.

any other time of the season I would agree, but most clubs would take more than 500 first away game of the season

Football has changed.

Just been having a look at away prices this season.

Looks like £30 ish is gonna be the average.

If u ain't watching a winning team it's simply too much for many, especially when you add on petrol, food and beer.

like been mentioned before its the norm now, they don't just charge us £32

And ? Just because they charge everyone too much does not mean it is right.

I won't go there at those prices, sure I am not the only one.

And ? Just because they charge everyone too much does not mean it is right.

I won't go there at those prices, sure I am not the only one.

well unfortunately most games will be on the £30 mark, even our own club charges £33 in upper tier. All I cant get my head around is that people take time off work and even stay over for a midweek game which surely will amount to more than boro away? And that some will travel to Motherwell for a nothing game but complain about prices.

well unfortunately most games will be on the £30 mark, even our own club charges £33 in upper tier. All I cant get my head around is that people take time off work and even stay over for a midweek game which surely will amount to more than boro away? And that some will travel to Motherwell for a nothing game but complain about prices.

People pick and choose. MK Dons new ground, Motherwell will be about people 30 go !

mboro is a shit hole, a shit view it has nothing good about it, most people will have been before.

Turns out due to work(mk dons) holidays (boro) and not bring mad (Motherwell) I won't be at any of the three no matter the price !

People pick and choose. MK Dons new ground, Motherwell will be about people 30 go !

mboro is a shit hole, a shit view it has nothing good about it, most people will have been before.

Turns out due to work(mk dons) holidays (boro) and not bring mad (Motherwell) I won't be at any of the three no matter the price !

:D me neither...

Think Burnley is my next away.

Blackburn can get fucked at £27 and on the telly.