Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mk Dons Away

L/H White

Guess Snowball that you weren't one of the ones who chanted Ginger Mourinho to Megson at Bayern.

Because that chant was never ironic in any way. But no, I was at Bayern and I did not join in always made me cringe that. 

Look I know he may have kept us up but he was a tosser who never made any attempt to build bridges with the fans and I'm not just talking about the empty heads. If he was any good what happened after he left us? Which club does he manage now?

• Site Supporter

TBH I don't think he's getting the money they have given him the money for the RB and the kid from Arsenal if he wants anymore he will have to raise funds! I wonder if Wigan need a striker they haven't scored yet we have 3 available!

Thanks for being honest.

All you gartside-Davies-Lennon haters fuck off and go create fc wanderers of bolton. It's getting fucking boring now. It is what it is and selling a load more players and replacing them with at best similar in terms of ability dosnt work, as history is proving. We have a manager who's passion and effort will never come into question, he's trying to build a team let's give him time. By all accounts we've battered mk tonight and been unlucky. Onto forest let's hope our luck will change.

• Site Supporter

All you gartside-Davies-Lennon haters fuck off and go create fc wanderers of bolton. It's getting fucking boring now. It is what it is and selling a load more players and replacing them with at best similar in terms of ability dosnt work, as history is proving. We have a manager who's passion and effort will never come into question, he's trying to build a team let's give him time. By all accounts we've battered mk tonight and been unlucky. Onto forest let's hope our luck will change.

Well said.

No we weren't about to go bust. Gartside and Eddie would have you believe that

I think we are much worse off now, you said it, the debt was smaller and the accounts were certainly easier to understand. We were still genuine promotion candidates in the Championship then, now we are bottom feeders. I realise it is not a popular opinion on here but I think we are much worse off.

The shares got swallowed as they were not worth anything, we were solvent and needed money asap - we had no other available sources of credit

Contrary to what a conspiracy theorist may tell you it's very difficult for a board of directors to cook the books of a public listed company to their own benefit. As well as being highly illegal too, I've you've got evidence that PG & ED did manufacture the whole thing to their own end then crack on and get them both sent down for fraud. It was a public company so the accounts have been fully audited and are there for you to have a good dig through and build your case.

• Site Supporter

What's Lennon, the 5th manager in a row who doesn't get results?

Under these financial constraints i think theres only Sam who could sort out this shower of shit.

Lennon got enough results to keep us up last season. We're 3 games in FFS.