Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mk Dons Away

L/H White

All you gartside-Davies-Lennon haters fuck off and go create fc wanderers of bolton. It's getting fucking boring now. It is what it is and selling a load more players and replacing them with at best similar in terms of ability dosnt work, as history is proving. We have a manager who's passion and effort will never come into question, he's trying to build a team let's give him time. By all accounts we've battered mk tonight and been unlucky. Onto forest let's hope our luck will change.

Yeah because i have to support Gartside & Davies or go and form a new club? BWFC was there before those two and will be there after, though in what state I dread to think at the moment. Anyway i will be there on saturday supporting Neil Lennon and BWFC thank you very much

Yeah because i have to support Gartside & Davies or go and form a new club? BWFC was there before those two and will be there after, though in what state I dread to think at the moment. Anyway i will be there on saturday supporting Neil Lennon and BWFC thank you very much

It's fucking boring. We are 3 games into the season.

Bet you were singing a different tune when they all had their half-season honeymoon period!

I didn't mention me.

Seems it hasn't taken long for you to misread & misinterpret posts again, generally in the attempt to start your trolling.

Though if you're interested, I'm always singing when we're winning, though I've been through too many decades to get carried away with new manager syndrome, so no, I wasn't overwhelmed by any appointment since BSA. Like many I know.

It's fucking boring. We are 3 games into the season.

We haven't scored in 6 games,. I support Neil Lennon but don't go along with your happy clapping backing of the board. The writing is on the wall we are going down unless we find the money for a striker. I find you and the likes of cheese fucking boring but everyone to his own

We haven't scored in 6 games,. I support Neil Lennon but don't go along with your happy clapping backing of the board. The writing is on the wall we are going down unless we find the money for a striker. I find you and the likes of cheese fucking boring but everyone to his own[/quote

Find me one quote of my happy clapping support of the board, please.

I'll bet you at a price of your choice that we will not be relegated this season. Were three games in, two of those three games we've given good performances and should have won. We potentially have one of the brightest talents in the game in clough and one of the best in the league in Davies. We have pratley to come back from injury. We will be ok.

• Site Supporter

I didn't mention me.

Seems it hasn't taken long for you to misread & misinterpret posts again, generally in the attempt to start your trolling.

Though if you're interested, I'm always singing when we're winning, though I've been through too many decades to get carried away with new manager syndrome, so no, I wasn't overwhelmed by any appointment since BSA. Like many I know.

Apologies if I misunderstood you. Just being optimistic, not "trolling". I think you may have misunderstood me too. My use of the word "overwhelmed" wasn't used in that context. I meant "the overwhelming majority" were happy with the managerial appointments - not that anyone was "overwhelmed" WITH them.

Edited by Cheese

Back from the game. MK Dons were the worst side I have seen at home in many a year. They offered nothing at all. That said I don't think we "controlled the game" as Lennon suggests. I think we have seen two sides who will be near the bottom of the league. We seemed to lack leadership and passion tonight and we have no goal threat at all though Clough was the only bright spot for me. We didn't have many clear cut chances. It was a mediocre game from mediocre players in two mediocre teams. It makes my blood boil that it seems to be acceptable to turn up and put in this performance against such a poor opposition. I'll probably get slated but my posting record is not usually negative. I am pissed off with Bolton tonight, maybe I will feel better tomorrow but to suggest we had "loads of chances" and "should have converted" is to go back to the Freeman era in my view.

Very harsh defeat that. Clough and Davies very good.

Madine didn't do enough for me and feel it is harsh on Feeney the abuse he gets, especially as he was pretty much playing as a striker tonight with Clough and Madine behind him a fair amount.

Based on what I saw of Forest last weekend we'll win Saturday if we play like tonight and they don't have Antonio, they have no striker either.

Great turnout and support til we went one down

Surprised me a bit how much we dominated first half and a couple of decent performances - Clough in patches, Prince apart from the one time he nearly fucked up big time and enjoyed the Madine challenges and flick ons, but .............

Work on corners ffs - we had loads of them and never looked like scoring.

Stop being lazy bastards and get back on side.

Stop clearly running off side.

Excellent support - before and during but fuck off the boo boys and support the lads through thick and thin. 

Leathered in Spain after having been at a pelota match in San Sebastián but I think the team needs me. So I will be leathered in the upper East this Saturday to see us break our duck for the season.

It looks like it is going to be a long season but I would rather watch a shit Bolton than a title winning anybody else.

Until they scored last night we looked decent enough

But once Agian we go a goal behind and we have no idea how to chase the game

The 1k wanderers dos us well proud and were loud and clear from our box, well done lads

As for Lenny, I love his rhetoric compared to the last price of dreary shite but I'm concerned he doesn't know how to win/ chase a game that's gotten away

Celtic in the pub and thistle league is hardly good practice

We have some aboslutr shite as a squad and the Lee/Megson/Coyle/Freedman years have clearly been absolutely catastrophic