Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Football League Tonight

matty2094

It was crap, why o why do these programme makers think we need crowds of retards wearing twat pants standing around doing nothing but looking and on occasion sounding, totally gormless. Plus run down the Championship first then the other divisions IN ORDER. None of this jumping about and proper highlights of them all not some third rate ex pro going through the goals or a manager commentating on a game 'what do you want me to say?, Great insight from the svelte Mad Dog Allen. Adverts soon got proper annoying too.

Only good thing was Kelly.

It was crap, why o why do these programme makers think we need crowds of retards wearing twat pants standing around doing nothing but looking and on occasion sounding, totally gormless. Plus run down the Championship first then the other divisions IN ORDER. None of this jumping about and proper highlights of them all not some third rate ex pro going through the goals or a manager commentating on a game 'what do you want me to say?, Great insight from the svelte Mad Dog Allen. Adverts soon got proper annoying too.

Only good thing was Kelly.

twat pants is a new one fer me, thanks.

Well what a load of shit that was.

Hopefully they get their act together as the season progresses.

How in an hour and a half they showed about 15 mins of actual highlights i'll never know.

surely the template of football highlight programmes is already well established?

dont fuck about with it.

Well what a load of shit that was.

Hopefully they get their act together as the season progresses.

How in an hour and a half they showed about 15 mins of actual highlights i'll never know.

surely the template of football highlight programmes is already well established?

dont fuck about with it.

Im hoping they modify it too, they have to. This live studio audience thing has been tried by other channels in the past and it never works. We were one step away from Townsends tactics truck last night.

I struggle with cringeworthy tv, when Martin Allen said what do you want me to say after being given 2 seconds to assess highlights he hadn't even seen yet, I had to turn over. So awkward.

I can only think theyre saving championship highlights till the end so it keeps people watching.

Ha ha - did that actually happen? I must have switched over by then. That's awful! :-)

Yes! That came just after he went on at life wasting length about Barnet's pre season and just before he was forced to stand there fidgeting and shifting his weight from one foot to the other so he looked like a giant weeble.

And them league tables on the wall. Whats going on there? Its like theyve thought I know we'll mix retro with modern, lets ask for tweets and videos from fans (which we wont actually show unless you're a tipsy Michael Vaughan) but also have league tables that look like a Shoot magazine pull out.

Sort it out!