Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

Tampa is a good stadium I've been 8 times to games there.

Access easy etc and general nice atmosphere. Plenty around and about as well food and drink wise. Annual holiday for me to tampa and there in October as previously mentioned.

Enjoy although Cleveland are fucking shite!

Thinking of Florida in November for some winter sun, looking at 5 days on the Atlantic Coast just north of Miami (Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach or Boca Raton) followed by 5 days over in Tampa

Tampa any good?

Just looked and NLF is on, only issue is I will have a 9 month old baby, is American Football baby friendly or is it too rowdy?

Atlantic coast nice but gulf coast better for my liking. Always stay near Sarasota. Siesta key is superb.

Hours drive from tampa. Busch gardens decent for a day out

Can also stay at Clearwater but prefer siesta key

Nfl too rowdy for kid that young for me.

• Members

Clearwater is lovely mate don't let anyone put you off it

I usually agree with you mate but when I went to Clearwater, they had barriers up to stop you entering the sea. Apparently it was more turd laden than that one off Blackpool. Hard to believe I know.

Is this the Packers year? Hope so.

Edited by bolty58

I usually agree with you mate but when I went to Clearwater, they had barriers up to stop you entering the sea. Apparently it was more turd laden than that one off Blackpool. Hard to believe I know.

Is this the Packers year? Hope so.

How dare you disagree with me

When did you go? I've not been for about 5 years to Clearwater but was on the gulf coast near Sarasota 18 months ago and was as lovely as ever pal not a bit of shite to be seen in the sea

Patriots again this year I think although I am biased

Packers seem to choke in recent times but on paper they've enough talent although haven't looked at what they've done trade wise pre season

Edited by Escobarp

Forte is 31 years old. Hardly a dinosaur

Aye but in running back terms he's practically geriatric, especially one who was the go to guy for so many years at Soldier Field.

He'd be a good back to bring on and use in situational football. But I'd not I'm want him as the number 1 rb.

That said he'd be 1st choice at the steelers with Leveon Bell playing silly buggers over his contract.

• Members

How dare you disagree with me

When did you go? I've not been for about 5 years to Clearwater but was on the gulf coast near Sarasota 18 months ago and was as lovely as ever pal not a bit of shite to be seen in the sea

Patriots again this year I think although I am biased

Packers seem to choke in recent times but on paper they've enough talent although haven't looked at what they've done trade wise pre season

It was 10 years ago and TBF they put it down to freak weather conditions turning the sewage back towards the coast. I note that Blackpool never has an excuse.

What is key to the Packers is finishing the regular season in such a position that those soft southern jessies have to visit the ice bowl.in the playoffs.