Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

7 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Did not see that coming. Henry is just a beast. You know it’s going to be the run but you just can’t stop him.

Same here. Henry is just phenomenal. Love the trick TD as well as everything else that he did which was basically to smash the Ravens D line to pieces 

9 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Did not see that coming. Henry is just a beast. You know it’s going to be the run but you just can’t stop him.

Much like Brady to Gronk you knew what was coming but just could do fuck all about it.

Henry reminds me of when i saw Jonah Lomu play england, just players bouncing off him. And like Lomu he has that perfect combination of size and speed that makes him a freakish athlete

Settled in for Chiefs/Texans

Really would like to see Chiefs vs Packers SB

Been following and tipping the Chiefs for the last few years but they always fail

Would love to see bolty’s Packers win so that Rodgers gets the SB winners ring he really deserves

The pessimist in me agrees with spider that the Seahawks will bore their way to win it

Wouldn’t be unhappy to see the Titans and Derek just blast their way through and stick it to the lot of them

1 hour ago, MancWanderer said:

Settled in for Chiefs/Texans

Really would like to see Chiefs vs Packers SB

Been following and tipping the Chiefs for the last few years but they always fail

Would love to see bolty’s Packers win so that Rodgers gets the SB winners ring he really deserves

The pessimist in me agrees with spider that the Seahawks will bore their way to win it

Wouldn’t be unhappy to see the Titans and Derek just blast their way through and stick it to the lot of them

Tannehill lifting the VL Trophy, at Hard Rock, would be the most Dolphins moment ever.

19 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

What a second period 

In football terms it’s like being 3-0 down at home after 20 minutes in the CL semi final to go in at half time 4-3 up 

For the Texans it’s like being 2-0 up against Burton after 11 mins and going in 3-2 down at half time...

Edited by Jol_BWFC