Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

• Members
17 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Did not see that coming. Henry is just a beast. You know it’s going to be the run but you just can’t stop him.

Me neither. Remarkable when you consider that they knocked out the reigning champs, now the favourites. Who's to say they won't deliver the same to KC?

Final two minutes at Lambeau. Biting my nails!

• Moderators
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Me neither. Remarkable when you consider that they knocked out the reigning champs, now the favourites. Who's to say they won't deliver the same to KC?

Final two minutes at Lambeau. Biting my nails!

Was pointed out they've beaten 3 divisional leaders in a row, all away from home, as they had to win at Houston in their last game to get the wild card

So basically beat KC and they've won at all 4 divisional winners in a row, never been done before

Got to be worth a flutter

• Members
44 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Was pointed out they've beaten 3 divisional leaders in a row, all away from home, as they had to win at Houston in their last game to get the wild card

So basically beat KC and they've won at all 4 divisional winners in a row, never been done before

Got to be worth a flutter

TBH I have just had a 'saver' on them at 8.60 on Betfair.

Been busy so just watched all games The

Chiefs unbelievable what a comeback excellent game .

Wilson Seahawks got what they deserved looking forward to 49s vs packers.

Cannot see Titans beating The  chiefs but you never know that's why I love this game

3 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Cannot see Titans beating The  chiefs but you never know that's why I love this game

Couldn't see the titans beating the ravens and certainly not as comfortably as they did.

Not sure KC has the beef to stop Henry so will have to rely on that bonkers offense scoring plenty.

7 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Couldn't see the titans beating the ravens and certainly not as comfortably as they did.

Not sure KC has the beef to stop Henry so will have to rely on that bonkers offense scoring plenty.

That's why I love this game so competitive and I agree if The Chiefs stop Henry they win.

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Arrest warrant issued for Beckham slapping a coppers arse 

Tit

Copper wants sacking for persuing a sexual assault then an assault when the sexual assault was denied by the judge.

• Site Supporter

I was in USA when a news programme was on the news reporting the person who leant an aluminium (it was probably aluminum there) against the electrical feed at his house and gave him a shock. He sucessfully sued because the ladder didn't have a warning sticker.

Another news story was the guy who hired a winibago and put it in cruise control while he disappeared to brew up. The driver's manual hadn't said the vehicle still needed steering while in cruise control mode.

• Members

We've been taken over by an American Corporation (around 2 year ago). Safety bulletins are classic. One twerp sent one globally because he had a 'near miss' with a Stanley knife. Opening a box he "missed his thumb by two inches". Now only the spring retractable blade type is allowed and they are truly pants. Two fucking inches! Nowhere near.

Better still, on the subcontinent, some loon apparently attempted to 'warm' some flammable liquid in an electric kettle.Talk now of  possibly having to put heat proof stickers on all kettles along the lines of "Do Not Boil Flammable Liquids In This Implement". Fuck off. If he's that thick, let the fucker burn.

So looking forward to Sunday. Surely end up as Chiefs/49ers

But that’s what’s been so good about this last part of the season. Rodgers and Henry could easily make it Packers/Titans. What a Sunday!! 

Oh, hang on, Mrs Manc has booked Sunday in York for my birthday. Nice hotel, dungeon tour, ace tapas place, tour of a few bars.....

Fuckety fuck. Just set everything to record. No looking at my phone from Sunday evening and write Monday off as a catch up