Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Anyway who we all tipping this season? For me afc it’s the ravens and nfc rams 

AFC i'm cautiously optimistic about the Steelers this season, but the chiefs will be hard to beat. The Ratbirds and Jackson will choke in the playoffs again.

NFC I'm gonna go with The Saints, no real reason just a feeling. The Bucs will either be unstoppable or a complete train wreck

4 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

AFC i'm cautiously optimistic about the Steelers this season, but the chiefs will be hard to beat. The Ratbirds and Jackson will choke in the playoffs again.

NFC I'm gonna go with The Saints, no real reason just a feeling. The Bucs will either be unstoppable or a complete train wreck

I always love watching the saints. Great football team. 

bucs I have a soft spot for anyway too and more so now they’ve got the GOAT.

14 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Aye. Early doors I’ll go Chiefs and Saints with Saints winning Super Bowl 

I’d love to see my capital-city racist Native American slaughtering bastard useless set of cunts do well but they won’t bother the scoreboards at the end of the season I’m afraid

I’d maybe put a couple of quid on the Packers for sentimental reasons. I really do like that team 

49 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Cardinals is a left field shout pal. What makes you fancy them? 

I can see it as a dark horse they've recently struck me as just that little bit short of the best teams.

DeAndre Hopkins and Larry Fitzgerald is a great WR pair that will catch everything and they look like they've got a good QB in Murray. Decent defense with a couple of play makers.

6 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

I can see it as a dark horse they've recently struck me as just that little bit short of the best teams.

DeAndre Hopkins and Larry Fitzgerald is a great WR pair that will catch everything and they look like they've got a good QB in Murray. Decent defense with a couple of play makers.

I like Murray a lot. Is David Johnson still there as well?

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Cardinals is a left field shout pal. What makes you fancy them? 

pretty much what frank said mate, really like murray, hopkins is on the th top receivers in the league, think Kirk could break out this season to

Just have to see how the O Line and D stand up