Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

Fun weekend of gridiron coming up for me this weekend

#2 Bama Vs #3 Georgia at silly o'clock saturday night should be a cracker. Fingers crossed for a dawgs win but not confident. Last 2 losses to Bama have come after georgia winning the the back up QB comes in and hands out a spanking.

Then the Steelers 1st real test of the season in the form of the Browns. Normally win these especially with Rapey Ben at QB but the the browns are looking remarkably competent so far this year

• Members

Been a good weekend already for me Frank (gridiron football wise - not in others). Obvious that Trevor Lawrence from Clemson is likely to become a big name in the NFL.

Been noticing a young QB at BYU called Zach Wilson. Has everything. Remember this name.

Dismantling the Houston Cougars this morning with a very accomplished performance. Looks a natural who is heading to the very top.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Been a good weekend already for me Frank (gridiron football wise - not in others). Obvious that Trevor Lawrence from Clemson is likely to become a big name in the NFL.

Been noticing a young QB at BYU called Zach Wilson. Has everything. Remember this name.

Dismantling the Houston Cougars this morning with a very accomplished performance. Looks a natural who is heading to the very top.

The Jets will be hovering around the main picks for a few years so any talent coming through will be quickly sniffed out 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Steelers kicking the Browns backsides, Mayfield benched/broken, Mapletron with another TD. Grand day all round.

That 94yd Derek Henry run was a bit special too.

Henry will have a Super Bowl ring sooner rather than later

• Site Supporter

Flacco is shit. The offence is shit. The defence is shit. The coach is a swivel eyed lunatic. The owners are shit.

And I support bolton

My weekends are awful.

Trevor Lawrence is likely to stay at Clemson until he’s 30 at this rate

Edited by Spider

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Traf said:

I don't think many people have expected that.

Defence went to shit in the 3rd quarter

Bills could've won it if the fumble call in 4th had gone their way

Chiefs much better all round though

Still, if can get back on track against Jets next week then beat the Patriots they should win the division

All good in terms of progress, just not good enough yet

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Defence went to shit in the 3rd quarter

Bills could've won it if the fumble call in 4th had gone their way

Chiefs much better all round though

Still, if can get back on track against Jets next week then beat the Patriots they should win the division

All good in terms of progress, just not good enough yet

They’ll need an abacus to keep score against the Jets, and the Pats have definitely lost that fear factor. They’ve basically turned into Man United when Rudolph left.