Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

Can't see the Vikings winning 3 away games to get to a superbowl. Will beat cowboys if manage get them. Bears be 50/50 @ best. But then likely have to win at both rams and new Orleans. Wife open mind but the only side I thhbj with a hope from the wild cards is the unlucky runner up out of kc and la 

• Members
15 hours ago, tarian1979 said:

Bears fan here so glad just to see a post season for once. Ha. Oh anyone but new england from the afc come superbowl night,can't stand them

They say there's always one and here he is.

Through gritted teeth I can say that Walter Payton was extraordinary (I have a signed photo of him BTW - I'll not say how because the 'bullshit' brigade will be out again with their green eyes and bile) but, when you consider that another of their 'stars' was called Dick Buttkiss, it tells you all you need to know about the despised Bears.

Anyone but them or the Pats please.

Dolphins Jags game is the worst Ive seen all season.

Jacksonville just got a turnover in the Miami redzone, 1st and 10 at the Mia 17. They ended up punting from their own half, 4th and 46.(incomplete,10 yad penalty,  -8 yd run, 10 yard penalty, -8 yard sack).

And thats not the worst drive of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Just caught up on last weekend's games

Chiefs/Rams Superbowl for me - be nice if it was and they repeated the score from earlier in the season

Chiefs only threat for me in the AFC is the Chargers, if they win their wild card game, who would then let the Pats in and they can fuck right off

Reckon the Rams will beat the Saints in the NFC but this division is where my dark horse comes in - the Bears

Prediction at this point on SB winners......

Safe bet - Chiefs

Outside bet - Bears (to grind it out via defense all the way)

1 hour ago, Traf said:

Chargers getting dry bummed here.

Usually rapey Ben dry bumming without consent 

but chargers haven’t turned up in all seriousness compared to what they’ve been doing. Maybe just run out of steam but pats have been very very good tonight