Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

Steelers finding a way to win each week. Clinging on by the skin of their teeth.

All until the great one rolls Into town and bursts the bubble that is

Now that’s going to be some game

Speaking of good games rams and eagles was superb last night. Hoping that wentz’s knee injury ain’t too bad as that would Effectively finish them for the season if he’s out

All the hype and massive numbers around Bell (3tds), Brown (213yds) and Roethlisberger(500+yds) the Steelers MVP has to be Boswell so many clutch kicks in one season topped of with another one last night.

All the hype and massive numbers around Bell (3tds), Brown (213yds) and Roethlisberger(500+yds) the Steelers MVP has to be Boswell so many clutch kicks in one season topped of with another one last night.

A good kicker is worth his weight in gold. Surprises me how many of them are shit though and teams fail to recruit in that area properly

Thought Philadelphia had a chance this year.

Gutted, absolutely gutted

Yep, a bit shit.

Still, no obvious alternative team is going to run away with the NFC, and they'll probably still get a bye and home field, so with good defence and a top running game they still have a decent shout at reaching the last game, and then they've got a punchers chance if nothing else.

Yep, a bit shit.

Still, no obvious alternative team is going to run away with the NFC, and they'll probably still get a bye and home field, so with good defence and a top running game they still have a decent shout at reaching the last game, and then they've got a punchers chance if nothing else.

Nick foles is a competent quarterback but very error prone. Eagles In my opinion have no chance without wentz now.

Rams will now I think win the nfc although I wouldn’t rule out a run from the packers.

• Members

Packers with Rodgers and a 7-6 record as deep winter approaches?

I’d say they could go a long way

I live in hope of a miracle but the lads going to be ring rusty for a week or two. Also, has he been rushed back too soon and runs the risk of further injury?

We'll soon know - they are on about him possibly playing a part this coming weekend.

The kind of Talisman who could carry a team all the way to the big one. Getting a bit carried away now!

Packers with Rodgers and a 7-6 record as deep winter approaches?

I’d say they could go a long way

9 and 7 won't make it from nfc. So they ll need win all three win have a chance which I believe includes Carolina and Minnesota. Carolina to kill them off this weekend and keep their own divisional holes alive

• Moderators

Watching NFL show on BBC

As much as you like NFL it's shit to hear clubs being refered as a franchise

Ex player talking about eagles and wentz injury - "there's a cloud hanging over this franchise right now"

Shite

Been away all week so only just caught up with the highlights

Really struggling to call it at the moment

Eagles looking strongest, the Cheats lose, like the look of the Steelers

It's not going to happen but I would love the Packers to go on a winning streak with Rodgers at the helm and dump the Cheats/Brady out of it 

Been away all week so only just caught up with the highlights

Really struggling to call it at the moment

Eagles looking strongest, the Cheats lose, like the look of the Steelers

It's not going to happen but I would love the Packers to go on a winning streak with Rodgers at the helm and dump the Cheats/Brady out of it

I would take a Super Bowl appearance cheers. Not sure if you’ve figured out the only time the packers could dump the patriots out would be in the Super Bowl

Or that the eagles have lost their quarterback either

Edited by Escobarp