Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Great win for the Steelers that. That could cement them home field advantage that even at this early stage.

potential banana skins at Buffalo and Cleveland but other than that a favorable schedule 

Definitely missed Devin Bush and Mike Hilton in the central pass defence.

As I said further up the page. It'll be just like the Steelers to lose to the Cowboys next week.

1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

Definitely missed Devin Bush and Mike Hilton in the central pass defence.

As I said further up the page. It'll be just like the Steelers to lose to the Cowboys next week.

Nobody is losing to the cowboys surely to God. 

bills lucky tonight that Newton is so bad and just cavalier. Nearly lost to a very poor team there.

1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

You'd think so but every season the Steelers lose at least one game to a terrible team

Yes but it’s the cowboys. Terrible is giving them massive credit they don’t deserve. Impossible for you to lose to them 

bengals are improving all the time. They could be a tough one from left field?

• Site Supporter
Just now, frank_spencer said:

Was so hoping the Giants got that 2pt conversion last night.

With Chris Godwin back the Bucs could have the weapons to go all the way, plus if Steelers Antonio Brown shows up rather than the past years AB Brady would be even more of a nightmare.

It’s Brady innit?

You just know he’ll scrape his way to the SB

Just now, Spider said:

It’s Brady innit?

You just know he’ll scrape his way to the SB

Anyone but Brady and I'd be confident of an AFC winner in the SB, but the bastard just finds a way. Nothing flashy like a Pat Mahomes mad scramble or a Big Ben blow the top off the defense bomb over the top. Just a march up field with 12yd completion after 12yd completion with seemingly no panic.

2 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Anyone but Brady and I'd be confident of an AFC winner in the SB, but the bastard just finds a way. Nothing flashy like a Pat Mahomes mad scramble or a Big Ben blow the top off the defense bomb over the top. Just a march up field with 12yd completion after 12yd completion with seemingly no panic.

There will never be another as good as him and never has been. 

2 hours ago, L/H White said:

couple more rings on mahomes, then i'm not so sure, the guys absolute box office

imo

Oh don’t get me wrong some exceptional players have played the game and mahomes is absolutely unreal. I just don’t think there will ever be anyone that consistently performs at the level Brady has and for so long 

On 03/11/2020 at 20:15, Escobarp said:

Oh don’t get me wrong some exceptional players have played the game and mahomes is absolutely unreal. I just don’t think there will ever be anyone that consistently performs at the level Brady has and for so long 

Brady has been my Gary Neville, Roy Keane and Robbie Savage all rolled into one since the “deflategate” scandal

Its only now that I’m accepting what a true great he is. I can so easily see the Bucs at the Super Bowl