Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

• Moderators

Its wrong to me that they do

What did oilers fans do when they moved to Tennessee? Still support the tennesse oilers? And then what when they changed it's name to Titans?

And now do they support the Texans, but talk about the club history of the oilers like its the same team?

10 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Only the Packers can never be uprooted.

I am sure and certain Las Vegas would love an NFL franchise.

There's a few others I couldn't see moving.

Chicago, Pittsburgh, Dallas and New England won't shift too far from home.

Possibly some more.

Those who don't fill the ground regular will like the raiders be on the look out for places to move for the money.

1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

Possibly some more.

Those who don't fill the ground regular will like the raiders be on the look out for places to move for the money.

Agree with you frank. Also can’t see Denver moving either really. 

Miami are the one that puzzles me. Obviously got a legacy but the team is shit and the place is empty most weeks from what I can see. Must be very lucrative on the commercial side 

17 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Agree with you frank. Also can’t see Denver moving either really. 

Miami are the one that puzzles me. Obviously got a legacy but the team is shit and the place is empty most weeks from what I can see. Must be very lucrative on the commercial side 

All the Florida NFL teams get shit attendances.

FSU and the Gators don't struggle, there's obviously something going on to kill the NFL vibe.

4 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Possibly some more.

Both New York teams unless someone takes a gamble at one of them moving out of New Jersey into maybe Brooklyn?

San Fran and Washington also no chance imo

17 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Half an hour?

That's nowt

Sky's coverage starts at 2pm!

2pm Saturday :D

17 hours ago, L/H White said:

The Las Vegas Raiders, lovely ring to it 

Might have to make another trip over there next year 

Pikey fuckers. Can't stay still for 2 mins. Feel sorry for the fans.

Thankfully my lot (Denver) will never move, I suppose constant full houses helps.

10 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Both New York teams unless someone takes a gamble at one of them moving out of New Jersey into maybe Brooklyn?

San Fran and Washington also no chance imo

Washington play in Maryland and there's talk of them moving to Virginia but they won't be relocating too far away.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Washington play in Maryland and there's talk of them moving to Virginia but they won't be relocating too far away.

It's the equivalent of us moving to Horwich

Booooooooo 

#SnyderOut

7 hours ago, snowball said:

Washington ground is a dump and not easy to get to from Washington itself. Think its particularly dire by public transport iirc.

It’s my one stadium that I want to see in my lifetime if I see no other as a Redskins fan

I would also like to visit before they are renamed as the Washington Native Indians 

Whilst I’m no woke snowflake the “Redskins” moniker seems ripe for a rebrand particularly with the Clintonesque Washington metropolitan elite desperate for something to throw at the rednecks 

On 23/01/2020 at 19:01, ZicoKelly said:

Its wrong to me that they do

What did oilers fans do when they moved to Tennessee? Still support the tennesse oilers? And then what when they changed it's name to Titans?

And now do they support the Texans, but talk about the club history of the oilers like its the same team?

7,000 of the current season ticket holders have renewed for Las Vegas so looks like some just support the raiders no matter we’re they play or what they are called probably watched them when they moved back and forth from LA to Oakland previously 

Absolutely fucking gutted. Got to be on the road at 6.00am tomorrow for a massively important meeting in the office down in the shires tomorrow so no way can I stay up. Got it on record so will stay off radio/phone to try to watch it “live” on Tuesday night when I get back. Doubt it will happen

Chiefs win. Mahomes is monumental this season