Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Car Leasing

no balls

I'm on my phone so can't be arsed searching for the numerous threads so who's the one who knows about this sort of thing on here? Was it Homo?

Ta in advance

From what I can gather whoever pays the lease has to be the main driver, so that's you shit out of luck. :)

We have just set up a salary sacrifice scheme here at work through a company called Tuskers. They pay for everything apart from the fuel and its taken before tax and NI, you just pay the benefit in kind difference in tax.

I am torn between getting a new Merc or Audi on lease, a 3-4 year old ex fleet Merc or Audi. Or becoming a 2 car family and having two smaller ones

We have just set up a salary sacrifice scheme here at work through a company called Tuskers. They pay for everything apart from the fuel and its taken before tax and NI, you just pay the benefit in kind difference in tax.

I am torn between getting a new Merc or Audi on lease, a 3-4 year old ex fleet Merc or Audi. Or becoming a 2 car family and having two smaller ones

We have the same scheme here, I'm scared of looking as I know I'll want to get one (I finished paying for my mini a few years back and am enjoying low cost motoring). Its a great deal though.

If your paying for the car then paying benefit in kind tax are you not paying twice?

Or do they just charge you the benefit in kind for the VAT saved as its done through your firm?

• Site Supporter

Just under 300 a month can get you a Golf R which is what I wanted until I realised when refused that when I went over my credit card limit for a couple of days 3 months ago it completely fucked my credit score. Bastard. Still, when my Merc goes back in a few weeks I will be 300 nicker a month better off... just car-less. Luckily I can live without a car for a few months.

I'm on my phone so can't be arsed searching for the numerous threads so who's the one who knows about this sort of thing on here? Was it Homo?

Ta in advance

Yon mon near me looks like he's just got a gun metal grey version of your old car in. Might be of interest

A colleague has just got a new shape BMW 1 series Sport on a 2 year lease at £203 per month inc VAT, x3 initial payment including first month. 10k mileage pa.

Always bought 1 to 2 year old cars myself so someone else takes the biggest depreciation hit but numbers like that make a strong case.

• Site Supporter

Just under 300 a month can get you a Golf R which is what I wanted until I realised when refused that when I went over my credit card limit for a couple of days 3 months ago it completely fucked my credit score. Bastard. Still, when my Merc goes back in a few weeks I will be 300 nicker a month better off... just car-less. Luckily I can live without a car for a few months.

Golf R. What a car! Although im lucky as my brother in law got me a deal as he works for VW head office. For now at least........