Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

which rumour

ive not seen anything saying owt happens tomorrow

thats all im getting at

Again apologies I don't mean to be cryptic but I heard it was to be concluded tomorrow but there's so much bollocks flying around its difficult to separate when it's from a credible contact. We'll find out soon enough I suppose.

• Site Supporter

It's a game unfortunately, we support a club that's going through a financial transaction which is normal service to sellers trying to secure the highest price and buyers holding out for a drop in stock value.

They'll wait till we go into administration and get it cheaper still

They'll wait till we go into administration and get it cheaper still

Do you mean in terms of less monthly costs that need covering? Ie. The players are released in admin?

The way I read it is ED doesn't want a fee, just wants out. The mooted £15m is just to go into clubs bank account to cover running costs for next year and recent unpaid bills, it isn't for ED

To be honest I also feel admin is the likely route now as can't see anyone covering those running costs

Really, and start with a Div1 club. how will that benefit them.

They can't afford to pay the current price and wage bill deficit

Tyre kickers like holdsworth and his crownies have two bits of fuck all so would need it to hit rock bottom before they could get involved

Edited by birch-chorley

The deal was done on Friday believe me or not I don't care Peter Jones is the money behind holdworths bid the letter was sent out acknowledging the bid had been accepted on Friday I know the person that typed it all the squabbling has be over the selling of of the car parks to the middlebrook or otherwise I've just done a drug deal cock !!

The deal was done on Friday believe me or not I don't care Peter Jones is the money behind holdworths bid the letter was sent out acknowledging the bid had been accepted on Friday I know the person that typed it all the squabbling has be over the selling of of the car parks to the middlebrook or otherwise I've just done a drug deal cock !!

Twat.

• Site Supporter

This Chap

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Jones_(entrepreneur)

I believe you, and I like how the club are keeping it a secret from all the players, staff and fans

Not even paying the players their full whack despite signing a deal. That takes some balls.