Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

That's right up there with a FB "fumin!" post

Spit it out man

I'm not sure how much the ex players know, however they say Anderson been inside, his business background and dealings very dodgy and basically they don't believe there's any decent money available, mind you one of the old pros said not been to the game for a long time because of ED and PG and I quote," that ED has lost 170 million is bollocks" and didn't like what was going on behind the scenes at the club under the old owner so stopped going to games. Also said GJ not long left cancer of the spine.???? Edited by Mounts Kipper

I'm not sure how much the ex players know, however they say Anderson been inside, his business background and dealings very dodgy and basically they don't believe there's any decent money available, mind you one of the old pros said not been to the game for a long time because of ED and PG and I quote," that ED has lost 170 million is bollocks" and didn't like what was going on behind the scenes at the club under the old owner so stopped going to games. Also said GJ not long left cancer of the spine.

Was Garry Jones the one in the wheelchair when the ex-players were on the pitch at half time?

Obviously it means fuck all but I have had a look at our Saviours Lot and if tge Companies House figures are to be belied here is his list of Director ship and Companies a total of 7 and his Total at Bank .

Dont think we can afford Messi Yet.

But I dont know Fuck all same as the rest on here any way here is my findings

I know he has more but this is what Company house says about him ,

Any way im pissed and my curry is going cold and I need a pee, so adios amigos and ..

Bolton Wanderers F C By Far .....You all know how the rest goes........ ! ... B T I D .. C O Y F W M Etc and so on and so forth !

post-401-0-50439900-1457827123_thumb.png

post-401-0-26546900-1457827138_thumb.png

• Site Supporter

I'm not sure how much the ex players know, however they say Anderson been inside, his business background and dealings very dodgy and basically they don't believe there's any decent money available, mind you one of the old pros said not been to the game for a long time because of ED and PG and I quote," that ED has lost 170 million is bollocks" and didn't like what was going on behind the scenes at the club under the old owner so stopped going to games. Also said GJ not long left cancer of the spine.

Strange how every self-proclaimed insider you speak to confirms all your conspiracy theories, yet you can only ever quote a few words (which are remarkably similar to your own style of talking), and you are never able to name the 'source'.

Edited by Cheese

Strange how every self-proclaimed insider you speak to confirms all your conspiracy theories, yet you can only ever quote a few words (which are remarkably similar to your own style of talking), and you are never able to name the 'source'.

Carefull Cheesers have you seen how big Glenn is !

He might sauce out of you when he Crushes you like a Spoiled Rotten Tomato . SPOILED and ROTTEN being the operative word for you .

You Ickle W U M you ......

• Site Supporter

Carefull Cheesers have you seen how big Glenn is !

He might sauce out of you when he Crushes you like a Spoiled Rotten Tomato . SPOILED and ROTTEN being the operative word for you .

You Ickle W U M you ......

Right. So because he's a bruiser, he should never be questioned? I don't give a fuck how big he is, I'm not challenging him to a "Who's the Heaviest" contest. I'm also not a wind-up merchant, but seeing as your tongue is up Mounts's arse, I can see why you'd accuse me of that.

Edited by Cheese

The ex players ain't confirmed anything, Mounts message even starts with 'I don't know how much the ex players know' so it's really not reliable is it. I'm pretty sure some shit will pour out of some mouths at the ground so it looks like they're with the in crowd, pinch of salt.

At the end of the day I don't really give a duck what some ex players think might be going on. They generally don't know anymore than anybody else, as has been proven time and time again.

Let's just get behind the new owners until they give us just cause to doubt them