Can't see us being TV.

BBC will do the usual teams every year. My guess for the 6 would be,

Manure v sheff Utd

Exeter v Liverpool

Norwich v Man City

Arsenal v Sunderland

Spurs v Leicester

Everton v dag and red or whitehawk

and given the beeb's love affair will all things Man Utd they may not want to risk Salford going out so Derby v whoever will be higher up the order than us.

Can't see us being TV.

BBC will do the usual teams every year. My guess for the 6 would be,

Manure v sheff Utd

Exeter v Liverpool

Norwich v Man City

Arsenal v Sunderland

Spurs v Leicester

Everton v dag and red or whitehawk

and given the beeb's love affair will all things Man Utd they may not want to risk Salford going out so Derby v whoever will be higher up the order than us.

Exeter/Liverpool might make it. Cant see any of the others being more popular than ours.

Exeter/Liverpool might make it. Cant see any of the others being more popular than ours.

Exactly! Out of them lot, OK the Exeter game fair enough and you can see the appeal to the general public of the Everton one (but with a PL team at home it'll likely be 2-0 after 20 mins and people turning off in droves). Spurs Leicester could be a very good game if they played full teams, which they won't. So I don't see how ours is not a winner in terms of the neutral armchair fan.

If the BBc show Arsenal Sunderland them I'm going to default on me license, clod the tv out of the window and then show my arse on Loughborough town hall steps. Mind you, it hasn't got any steps so I'll have to bring a box.

Exactly! Out of them lot, OK the Exeter game fair enough and you can see the appeal to the general public of the Everton one (but with a PL team at home it'll likely be 2-0 after 20 mins and people turning off in droves). Spurs Leicester could be a very good game if they played full teams, which they won't. So I don't see how ours is not a winner in terms of the neutral armchair fan.

If the BBc show Arsenal Sunderland them I'm going to default on me license, clod the tv out of the window and then show my arse on Loughborough town hall steps. Mind you, it hasn't got any steps so I'll have to bring a box.

Or stand on my tv