Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Eastleigh 1 Wanderers 1

MalcolmW

Not read the thread as a whole, but all things considered, not a bad result on a pitch that wasn't up to hosting an fa cup third round match.

Sounded on t'radio that Woolery did OK, can anyone shed any light on this?

He was only on for five or so mins but his willingness to run in behind won the corner we scored from.

Got out of jail, pitch played a part, but that was embarrassing. Every time you think it cant get worse, it does.

Well, it didn't get worse, as we are in the draw and have another game which raise a few bob!

It was a total bog and coming away from there still in the FA Cup and not being embarrassed is a result of sorts. Thought you couldn't fault Pratley for effort today, MOM for me (either him or the lad on the gantry at end). Moxey, Wheater, Holding and Danns put in shifts. Silva showed flashes on a pitch that was never going to suit him. Madine was useless put minimal effort in.Vela might as well not have been on pitch, same for Feeney. Dervite is dogshit. 

Having watched the game on stream I thought the pitch dragged Eastleigh down to our level. More importantly the battered morale of the club and particularly the players will have been lifted a bit with the late equaliser. Please keep the faith. 

• Site Supporter

Disappointed the useless cunts couldn't even contrive lose to a non-league side, so I could have witnessed history.

Hopefully they'll be wound up shortly and I won't feel compelled to waste what remains of my life watching this shite.

Or you could just stop watching them?

Well, it didn't get worse, as we are in the draw and have another game which raise a few bob!

We'll lose money hosting the replay unless it's in TV, there will only be about 7000 on, and that will be below break even, especially as we have to give a percentage to Eastleigh and the FA

We'll lose money hosting the replay unless it's in TV, there will only be about 7000 on, and that will be below break even, especially as we have to give a percentage to Eastleigh and the FA

Shut the top tiers and only open the sides only. Who decides if it's a stewards only match rather than having to pay the police?

Sure

Depends if it's ont telly and then we get another game*

We also get money for winning the tie*

*If we win, obvs