Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Eastleigh 1 Wanderers 1

MalcolmW

The lad who've known for 30 nigh on 40 years told me he's ashamed of nothing

When I spoke to him earlier I knew something was going to go off though I just ignored him as a ballooner, like most folk do.

However, he loves his club & will do what it takes to keep them alive. What he did was better than what he was planning to do

He's ashamed of nothing, he has seen the shit that has gone before, & he's put his personal & professional life on the line for something that means something to him.

He decided to hang himself out to dry for his town & club because that's all he's left to offer. He told me earlier that he's chasing the modern day money with internet clicks etc & bullshit infamy that goes with it, & anything that he makes from it is purely going to BWFCST

Personally I think he's a dick & I think he should banned for life, we don't need Dicks like him associated with our once proud & historic club

Fully agree, I just wish I had been there to witness it.

When I spoke to him earlier I knew something was going to go off though I just ignored him as a ballooner, like most folk do.

However, he loves his club & will do what it takes to keep them alive. What he did was better than what he was planning to do

He's ashamed of nothing, he has seen the shit that has gone before, & he's put his personal & professional life on the line for something that means something to him.

He decided to hang himself out to dry for his town & club because that's all he's left to offer. He told me earlier that he's chasing the modern day money with internet clicks etc & bullshit infamy that goes with it, & anything that he makes from it is purely going to BWFCST

Personally I think he's a dick & I think he should banned for life, we don't need Dicks like him associated with our once proud & historic club

:D

I'm not sure climbing a ladder and standing next to a cameraman and singing with the fans is too much to get excited about.

The steward walked him down with out much pleading. What happened then? He get shown the door and told to go home?

His actions weren't exactly protesting against the club or players. He just sang wanderers and we are shit and we know it. Hardly strange way protests...

It's not as if he's ran on the pitch and smacked someone..

Edited by Eavesy

He's a very naughty boy. I'm sure he's ashamed of himself.

What I said was clearly in jest

I thought it was great, I know the individual is Bolton through and through, if only half the team showed the level,of commitment that individual does on a weekly basis, we wouldn't be in the shit we currently find ourselves in.

I also hope he doesn't have too bad a headache this morning

Watched the MOTD highlights

We might have been shit

Again

But fair play to Pratley; you could tell that goal meant a lot. He's been poor IMO recently but his effort never ever diminishes. And at least we didn't roll over and just die off.

Looked like Amos made some good saves and Wheater was trying to get in the way of everything again.

There is a base there for a great escape....or am I getting a bit excited?

Did you go to the Hudds match Jules? :)

Unfortunately I did

And to be fair the likes of Wheater, Moxey and Pratley tried their heart out there too. Let down by others IMO

And Pratley was chasing stuff he shouldn't leaving holes....if the Manager dos his job and directed them a bit better I think we could have a base I really do

Glass half full this morning :)

Unfortunately I did

And to be fair the likes of Wheater, Moxey and Pratley tried their heart out there too. Let down by others IMO

And Pratley was chasing stuff he shouldn't leaving holes....if the Manager dos his job and directed them a bit better I think we could have a base I really do

Glass half full this morning :)

It all depends on who we have left come the end of transfer window and if we avoid the -12 points deduction, even then it's a tall order.

I'm not sure climbing a ladder and standing next to a cameraman and singing with the fans is too much to get excited about.

The steward walked him down with out much pleading. What happened then? He get shown the door and told to go home?

His actions weren't exactly protesting against the club or players. He just sang wanderers and we are shit and we know it. Hardly strange way protests...

It's not as if he's ran on the pitch and smacked someone..

Thats how I see it; TBH he brightened up what was a very dull afternoon due to our players not performing

Even the guy who ran on the pitch got everyone laughing near us