Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Town Centre Latest

Smiley

Will the fountains be turned off for about two years because the siting and type of masonry used will mean they're covered in unsightly algae in about twenty minutes..?

The problem eventually solved by sandblasting then adding loads of mad chemicals to the water.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Now this is true.

Dreamed last night , i was on the roof of the town hall. ( i have worked up there years ago)

Looking left towards Debenhams , what is Sports Direct and was Whitakers and Sweetens was flattened . The whole area down to the old Tannery had been paved . Across an ornamental bridge was a massive Mosque. 

Port of Call and Evil Dead 2 mixed has alot to answer for.

I can still picture it now.

Need to head to the planning office , asap

On 01/12/2020 at 15:50, Youri McAnespie said:

I forgot rules..this is one of the twins mentioned above, the one who'd been working in the soulless den of hypocrisy that is Dubai.

I must make clear she'd probably been modelling or sommat - and definitely not getting up the gary off Johnny Walker and bluied/chinged-up apostate sheikhs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbhcCUxuACm7jbDuzDZxz

Fuck me, she would get absolutely ruined 😍

went into the town centre last week, the first time proper for about 6 years

we had to call at the town hall to register our daughter, lad turns up banging the door down for his meal voucher head to toe in nike, smoking a joint, I could have chinned him

had a walk, couldnt believe how many shops are left empty, I remember going to bolton not long back and being able to do all my xmas shopping, you'd struggle now

such a shame

thankfully a visit to ye olde pastie shop saved the day

• Members
4 minutes ago, L/H White said:

went into the town centre last week, the first time proper for about 6 years

we had to call at the town hall to register our daughter, lad turns up banging the door down for his meal voucher head to toe in nike, smoking a joint, I could have chinned him

had a walk, couldnt believe how many shops are left empty, I remember going to bolton not long back and being able to do all my xmas shopping, you'd struggle now

such a shame

thankfully a visit to ye olde pastie shop saved the day

Congrats on the newborn pal

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, little whitt said:

its that the one only open at weekends 

Yeah

Really good pizzas. Just some bloke trying to make a living from the fancy pizza oven in his back yard.

But don't worry, I've grassed him up to the bogeys as I suspect he's on the fiddle.

How the fuck is it fair on Domino's down the road if this tax swerving beacon of free enterprise is stealing their custom?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Fuck Domino’s, their pizzas are fucking horrible - greasy shite

I have never understood how they became so big, their pizzas are shite and fucking expensive.

Not a fan of Papa John's either.

When we lived in Winchester there was this tiny Italian place round the corner from the cathedral, it did the best pizza I have ever tasted. Mega thin crispy bases and fresh toppings washed down with a Moretti or two. Happy days.